New Year...RESET!:)

Options
Hello!:flowerforyou:
My name is Valarie and I guess I'm sort of new to my fitness pal (never used it until now).

I have been battling my weight ever since grade school. I am 24 and stand at 5'7 tall. When I was weighed earlier this week, I was 268 lbs...wow. I remember when I vowed that I would never allow myself to reach 250 again but...yeah.:cry:

I refuse to give up and plan to die trying if I have to! I have made it my year's resolution to see under 200 lbs before the year is out and before I began my clinicals in school. As a current nursing student I feel that it is a disservice to be in such an unhealthy state. I am very passionate about what I am studying and I want to set an example for my patients, family, and friends...and I want to be able to wear a bikini before my cellulite gets too bad.:embarassed:

My ultimate goal is to loose 150+lbs. I feel good about this new year for some reason. God has blessed me with so much and I know He'll see me through this journey.:smile:

I hope to get the chance to connect with some of you guys a little more in the future. Your testimonies and trials are motivating to read and its comforting to feel that you're not completely alone in this struggle.:heart:

Replies

• Omoe11
    Omoe11 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    I'm also new to myfitnesspal....good luck with your journey! Feel free to add me as a friend for support!
  • NuBlossom
    Options
    YAAAY!! I'm making friends! &thank you!!:smile: