Stay at home mom of two

Options
Hi, looking for others who are stay at home moms. I'm 35, live in PA and have two kids ages 5 and 1. Anyone else like me? :)

Replies

• karrot28
    Options
    Hi,
    I haven't learned how to navigate this site very well yet, but I will get there! Yes, I believe I am similar to you. I am an almost stay at home mom! I only work 1-2days per week, but I have a 19 month old and a 7 month old and am expecting in August 2013. I am 45 lbs overweight, and I am hoping to maintain where I am at with this pregnancy. I am pretty exhausted right now, and need the motivation of some friends to keep me going! Would love to be friends with you to keep accountability for exercise and keeping a food journal. You can friend me if you'd like too:)
  • lirr10185
    lirr10185 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I am a stay at home mom of a 3.5 year old and 6 month old. Feel free to add me!
  • Satellite989
    Satellite989 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello, I am 38 and a sahm with a 3 year old and a 8 month old. I am trying to lose 25 lbs (1 lb / week) for a trip to Europe this summer. You can friend me if you like :)
  • JasMikkol89
    JasMikkol89 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I have two kids ages 5 months and 4 yrs, i also am a stay at home mom. feel free to add me
  • mommy2ajs
    mommy2ajs Posts: 1,319 Member
    Options
    I am a stay at home mom of a 5 and 3 year old, feel free to add me.
  • WildcatMom82
    WildcatMom82 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    I work every other weekend (comes out to one day a week) but for the most part I'm home with my 2.5 year old and 9 month old!
  • kellyscomeback
    kellyscomeback Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options
    SAHM/WFHM/Workout from home Mom of 2 kiddos, 3yr old and 5m old.
  • mommiejohnsonof6
    mommiejohnsonof6 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    STAY A HOME MOM OF SIX YOU CAN FRIEND ME AS WELL
  • saherman77
    Options
    Thanks ladies I think I friend requested all of you! :)
  • SilviD73
    SilviD73 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am a stay at home mom as well! I have two boys 4 and soon to be 2. I will be turning 40 this year and I started dieting or like I like to call it controlled eating and excercising! Trying to get back in shape so I can keep up with my boys! My friend told me about this site and I love it. I am new here, so if you want to add me....
    Silvi
  • aggiejk94
    aggiejk94 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I have 3 boys 4, 2 and almost 7 months. Feel free to add me! Need motivation and support.
  • Addictedtosuccess
    Options
    Im a stay at home mom.first time mom. Welcome to this awesome forum. feel free to add me as a friend. ;)
  • triciab79
    triciab79 Posts: 1,713 Member
    Options
    I have 6 boys. 2 of them (4yrs old and 11 months old) are at home with me, 3 in highschool and one in jr high. I work part time from the house doing QA for a software company.
  • sweetysmum
    sweetysmum Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Im a SAHM too, feel free to add me anyone :smile:
  • Lindre
    Lindre Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm a SAHM to two little girls 2 and 3 month old. I've got quite a bit of pregnancy weight to lose and I could use some support. Feel free to add me anyone :)
  • essaryswife73
    essaryswife73 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I am also a sahm of 2! Mine are 16 and 10. I'm turning 40 this year, and I have a LOT of weight to lose! Any and all of you can friend me too! I'll be more than happy to have motivators and be a motivator and also to make new friends!
  • amycarol2002
    Options
    Well like everyone else I am also right now a stay at home mom of a 3 year old and 1 month old would love new friends anytime!!:flowerforyou:
  • aprilslusher
    aprilslusher Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I am a stay at home mom of two boys. Please feel free to friend me.
  • nicoloe89
    Options
    I'm a sahm of two also a 6 year old and 21 month old. Need motivational friends. Feel free to adc me ladies!
  • MissStephenie
    Options
    I'm a stay at home mom of school age kids 9,10 & 15. anyone is welcome to add me :)