Need some MFP friends.

Options
Hello All, I'm pretty new to the sight and i feel like i need as many friends on here as i can get! I need to lose about 100LBS and the more support I can get easier it will be for me!

Im 30 from Vegas, Mom and Wife. :) THANKS!!

Nikki

Replies

• Textmessage
    Textmessage Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    Sending friend request. :)
  • Debbe2
    Debbe2 Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    Hi Nikki! This is a great program and can help you to achieve much success. Good luck!
  • Indyimp
    Indyimp Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I'm recently newly back to mfp after falling off the wagon so to speak. I'm from Vermont, 38 and also similarly am a mom and a wife and have near to 100 lbs or more to lose. Feel free to add me and we can help support each other on this journey :flowerforyou:
  • Erinn3000
    Options
    Hey,my name is Erinn and this is not just a new year's resolution. I had my last food binge today, and I will lose forty pounds by June. Looking for fellow motivators.
  • xomorganjc
    xomorganjc Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm Morgan and I'm also new. None of my friends in real life are using this app, and I need some friends and motivation! Please send friend requests. :)
  • maimarie78
    Options
    Hi nikki.
    I'm a mom of five and i used this website to lose the pregnancy weight after my last one, I WILL NOT TELLL U IT IS EASY but it works, i've lost all the weight i gained n more by sticking to the plan and just being stubborn, but u have to keep it up n not slip for a long while the way i did i ignored the portion sizes for the past 4 monthes and endup gaining 15 lb back. I will support u n hope u'll support me too because u have to have a friend who knows what ur going through
    Best of luck
    mai:smile:
  • ImNotThatBob
    ImNotThatBob Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    Welcome!

It's equal part fun and frustration in the beginning. Stick with it and you will see great things!

>Rob
  • CassieReannan
    CassieReannan Posts: 1,479 Member
    Options
    Hey! Would love a new friend, I've been here since April and can help you out if you need it.
  • stephaniethomas80
    stephaniethomas80 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I'm always looking for new MFPers to swap support with as well! Friend requests are welcome :)
  • katekross
    katekross Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    welcome :)
  • dazza_098
    dazza_098 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :) that goes for anyone :D its always nice to have new mfp friends for motivation and to help motivate
  • Robbo1tp
    Options
    I to am new looking for friends. I have found over the last few weeks to track everyday. Good luck by making your own
  • sezziejm
    sezziejm Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me & Good luck xx
  • Rrrroxy777
    Options
    I'll request you right now :) I also could do with some more Mfp buddies :P