NSV NO Junk food all weekend - 1st time in AGES

Options
Njbelle
Njbelle Posts: 28 Member
For the first time for as long as i can remember I have eaten cleanly no junk at all all weekend (well in fact since I started afresh on Tuesday) This was hard particularly when the EVIL Domino's pizza ad came on tv last night!

Whilst I know I have the big task ahead I really am living day to day and with each day I get under my belt I am becoming more conifdent....

2013 is definitely going to be the year I take my life back xxx

Great to have your support along the way however bumpy the road may get

Replies

• extremeangelika
    Options
    I'm happy for you:)
    And I also lost about 4 lbs, in 4 days:)
  • superstar_commish
    Options
    For the first time for as long as i can remember I have eaten cleanly no junk at all all weekend (well in fact since I started afresh on Tuesday) This was hard particularly when the EVIL Domino's pizza ad came on tv last night!

Whilst I know I have the big task ahead I really am living day to day and with each day I get under my belt I am becoming more conifdent....

2013 is definitely going to be the year I take my life back xxx

Great to have your support along the way however bumpy the road may get

Congratulations. Thanks to MFP, I have that guilty feeling everytime I think of cheating on my meals. I haven't had Coke or McDonald's cookies in 5 days... and I haven't eaten this clean in months.

Keep up the good work!
  • Njbelle
    Options
    the results help us tick over or at least they do keep me on the straight and narrow

coke and mcd's are just one of my naughty favourites

xx
  • amnsetie
    amnsetie Posts: 666 Member
    Options
    way to go!
  • superstar_commish
    Options
    the results help us tick over or at least they do keep me on the straight and narrow

coke and mcd's are just one of my naughty favourites

xx

I know what you mean. I've completely replaced all the junk food and replaced it something healthy.

Baskin Robbins Ice Cream is now Yogurt
    Coke is now Raspberry Ice Tea
    and In N Out Burgers are now replaced with chicken breasts.

I like how you changed your habits after New Year's Day. My only complaint is Diet Coke. lol. I can never drink that.
    It's either Coke, or no Coke. haha.
  • Njbelle
    Options
    I am with you on the Coke!

may look at the Raspberry Ice Tea i only ever had Raspberry Tea hot! thats English tho!
  • aRustyAnGie
    aRustyAnGie Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Excellent!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!