Looking for a few friends

Options
Hi there
I have been on MFP before but sadly closed account down and thought i knew better. Well i dont and i am back I am from Somerset, UK and have around 50 lbs to lose and hope that there may be a friends out there willing to take me on and help as i will them. If you dont mind another friend then do message me.
PS Happy New Year to you all. :-)

Replies

• JenToms80
    JenToms80 Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Hi,

Really new to this website, and looking for more UK based friends!

Jenny
  • chervil6
    chervil6 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    OP , i was like that , i joined this site last year , but im bk for the long haul now ... ive around 50lb to lose too :)
  • Robbo1tp
    Options
    Add me if u like I'm new looking to loose 20+kg. fired up so far
  • charlene1702
    Options
    Hi Jos,
    Know how you feel - I need something to keep me going and always go off the wagon when left to my own devices. My aim is 30 pounds but that is a low estimate so it can seem achievable. My son is getting married at the end of March and I would really like to lose a size before then (at least a few weeks before as I will have to buy a dress). I hope it will help me to have an incentive like that - if not what hope is there?!
    With regards from a fellow dieter,
    Charlene
  • cara523
    cara523 Posts: 116
    Options
    welcome back and good luck! Feel free to add me (anyone can)! The more support the better! :smile:
  • Rivah_67
    Options
    i just re-joined and looking for more friends i'm in hampshire feel free to add me. the more the merrier
  • Jo_Nye71
    Options
    Thank you everyone. I am hoping that maybe people with open diaries for ideas may add me as i really need ideas for my own personal knowledge. Thanks again though.