Similar goal weight loss buddy?

Options
Hi everyone, just joined the forum. I have put on 8kg over the last 2 years from bingeing and emotional eating (lost 5kg of those in the middle of last year but unfortunately they've returned). I currently weigh 58kg. My body fat is 285. I don't have a specific amount I'd like to loose, but I'd like to see both those numbers come down. I'm currently feeling super motivated to loose this weight/fat and wondering if there's anyone out there with similar goals to wants to communicate regularly so that we can keep each other accountable and motivated :-) feel free to message me!

Replies

• onesmallcupcake
    Options
    How tall are you Starsandsass??
  • starsandsass
    Options
    I think about 165cm
  • Indulgence_rehab
    Indulgence_rehab Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am fairly similar to you then! I'm 169cm, Christmas and first term of uni has my weight at its highest ever, around 62kg, though I think it's now nearer 61, but not weighing in prematurely! Looking to be back down around the mid/ ultimately the low 50s! But am completely rubbish at disciplining mysel sometimes!
    (when I say quite similar I use that loosely lol, a fair but heavier than you would be more accurate!)
  • starsandsass
    Options
    No that sounds fine! We have a similar starting weight and similar goals. I'm 22, how old are you? Do you want to inbox me and we can go from there? I guess with what your plan is and we can take it from there in regards to how we'll stay accountable etc :-)