Sixty-Two Pounds to Lose

Options
Life-long yo-you dieter here. My weight has fluctuated 10-70 lbs over the past 20 years with the last 10 years me struggling with going up to my "all time high" 3 times. Only once in that period did I make it back down to my healthy body weight range. This will be the first time that I'm purposefully following a moderate approach. Shooting at the high end of my weight loss a mere 2 pounds a week (I've lost up to 4-5 pounds a week in past which always set me up for failure in the long run).

Love to find other women with similar history and goals. Please add me to your buddy list if you're seeking the same.

Good luck to us all!

Replies

• pure_of_heart
    pure_of_heart Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Correction. 65 pounds to lose. Should have known better... I had woken up yesterday very thirsty thanks to the 1 martini and 2 glasses of wine had over the course of the evening on Friday (moderation is hard!) so I was dehydrated. Yesterday, I rehydrated, and voila this morning is my true accurate starting weight: Two hundred and freaking ten dang it pounds.
  • MontanaB
    MontanaB Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    hey and welcome.. one friend request heading your way - I have a similar amount to lose :) you can do it :) xxx
  • freeda1987
    freeda1987 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    hi i think we are all in the smae boat. i managed to loose nearly 4 stone over the last 2 years but regained 18lbs of it over my birthday and christmas. i want too ideally loose another 3 stone which should take me to my ideal weight of around 10 and half stone