New to this app

Options
Hello I m new to this app and can't wait to get started! I definitely struggle with discipline hopefully others do to so we can encourage each other!!

Say hello if you like, I m in Toronto Ontario!

Replies

• Saviik
    Saviik Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I find having friends on here really helps, so it's definitely worth finding people to help you along the way! You can add me if you'd like. Best of luck to you!
  • justforeva
    Options
    you'll love this site so much :D
  • coachkoz
    coachkoz Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Best community site for helping you reach and maintain your goals on a daily basis! Good luck to you!
  • Addictedtosuccess
    Options
    Welcome, just joined myself recently. Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • cara523
    cara523 Posts: 116
    Options
    welcome!!!! I am on day 2 here and loveeeee it!! Sooo much support and love here and I know this is the way to a healthy lifestyle! Feel free to add me (everyone can!) and best of luck!
  • marylee2568
    Options
    Hi I'm new too just started today and need motivation!!!!!! Was going to do Weight Watchers but it really is not in my budget this seems as if it is very similar without the meetings. I'm just not ready for exercise yet'. Since the holidays and cold weather I am totally achy from head to toe. I'm from Providence, RI.
  • CaLaurie
    CaLaurie Posts: 178
    Options
    Welcome!! Been here 6 months - met weight goal, still working on fitness. The support here is incredible & has made all the difference. Feel free to add me (anyone)!!! :smile:
  • MrsGGG
    MrsGGG Posts: 3
    Options
    Thanks everyone yes looking for friends to help motive. I love it so far I just need to stick with it!
  • minnimee13
    minnimee13 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I am new also. This site seems to be great for tracking exercise and calories. I have done WW also and this is very similar. What a great amount of support there seems to be also. My goal is to lose 60 lbs. in the end but would be happy with 10 lbs for now. I am looking to make some friends on the website. :flowerforyou:
  • tfitz12
    tfitz12 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP...lots of great support on here. Feel free to add me....
  • amyhayden3
    Options
    add me if u want need some motivation toooo