3 stone lighter by my birthday

Options
Hi guys,

I downloaded this app on my phone on Wed.
New year new me etc.
I have been overweight all my life and have decided to finally be a healthy weight.
My aim is to be 3 stone lighter for my 22nd birthday in July.

Hopefully I can do this :D

Good luck everyone
Helena

Replies

• SG_Diary
    SG_Diary Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    You can do it!! :D
    We are the same age so if you want a new friend on here, feel free to add me :)
  • Helenal91
    Options
  • TheSupermanda
    Options
    Good luck! My birthday is also in July and I'm trying to reach my goal weight by then. Add me if you'd like.
  • Helenal91
    Options
    Yay we can do it together then!
  • VP72
    VP72 Posts: 89
    Options
    Hi,

I've also been overweight all my life - but just more overweight than you! Lol
    I've got 74lbs to lose to get to my target. Or should I say get rid of? I don't want to lose it, cause I don't want to find it again.
    Just stay motivated & focused & there are loads of people on here that you can turn to for support.
    Good luck with your journey.
    Add me if you like :smile:

Vanessa.
  • Helenal91
    Options
    Hi,

I've also been overweight all my life - but just more overweight than you! Lol
    I've got 74lbs to lose to get to my target. Or should I say get rid of? I don't want to lose it, cause I don't want to find it again.
    Just stay motivated & focused & there are loads of people on here that you can turn to for support.
    Good luck with your journey.
    Add me if you like :smile:

Vanessa.

Totally agree I don't ever want to be this size again. I want to change for life.
    I just had a healthy dinner whilst my flat mate treated herself to a 800 calorie curry!!!! Talk about putting temptation in my face. But I feel full so it's ok.
    Good luck too.
    I will add you!
    Helena