Weight watchers and spark people convert

Options
Hello all!

Was a weight watchers user for a couple years. I lost around 50 lbs and then they changed their program. I could not lose any more weight no matter what I did. I then tried spark people. I managed to maintain my weight but could not lose anymore. A few weeks ago I found MFP. I must say I am very impressed so far. I love the scanner and the interface is super easy to use. Only thing I wish I could do is link my Digitfit account to it. I use this to track all my exercise using a Bluetooth heart monitor. I look forward to seeing how this program works for me.

Replies

• cara523
    cara523 Posts: 116
    Options
    welcome to the MFP family! I really think you will enjoy it here...so much love and support! Best of luck!
  • ArianaLuvsMe101
    Options
    Spark people isnt very nice :S
  • shanmackie
    shanmackie Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    welcome!! MFP is my favorite out of all the health/fitness programs i've tried! :D
  • jjanevic
    jjanevic Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I tried Spark people too. I didn't love it. This is WAY easier to use and the people here are great!
  • Earguy
    Earguy Posts: 35
    Options
    Yes, it's different in that there are no "points," but having done WW Online two years ago, MFP is VERY similar, except the boards are more active, less exclusionary (fewer cryptic acronyms), and MFP is free!

I feel like I'm doing WW Online here, without the spending.