Life is a journey....

Options
and I am starting a new part of my journey. I have the brain knowledge of eating healthy and exercise but with that said-, I am emotional eater and exerciser (or non exerciser). I have tried so many diets, lost weight only to gain it back again, and more. I don't want to Yoyo anymore so I need to buckle down and do the life style change. Since I let emotions run the health, spending and interactions- I think that doing a life style change making emotions not the ruling factor anymore is what I need to do. I found this MFP and think that logging everything and having it accessible on my phone will help with making thoughtful decisions instead of emotional decisions in the food and exercise area. I am open to all suggestions, ideas, friendship, and accountability ideas. Thank you

Replies

• HazelAnnSmith
    HazelAnnSmith Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi I think you have just wrote my story. Joined again today, so I'm with you on your journey. Going to be a gran for the 1st time in May so want to get slimming and fitter so I can keep up with the little one :-). Hazel.
  • PurpleFireflyFun
    Options
    Hazel- being a gran is so rewarding. That is another reason to change this life style- I want to enjoy and share in their lives too. Thank you for reminding me! I have a 5, 3, 2 year's old and 3 monther.
  • tfitz12
    tfitz12 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. Feel free to add me as a friend if you wish...I think you'll find lots of support on here. I just got back into using MFP and it's making my weight loss journey so much easier.