30 and need to get serious, looking for friends!

Options
I'm 5'5", just turned 30 last August and I'm around the heaviest I have ever been (175). I have so many goals that I have not accomplished and I feel like life is passing me by sometimes. I realllly want to start training in MMA but I want to get in a little better shape before I start training at a gym. I need some friends to help motivate me and vice versa, I'll be there for you! Hope everyone is having a fabulous New Year!!

Replies

• sweetv1smith
    sweetv1smith Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    im 31 and am new to this site (well i jioned yrs ago but never used it, looks like ive lost weight since then) :smile:

i dont kno how to add u as a friend so pls feel free to add me
  • hewp11
    hewp11 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi Jillian! Feel free to add! Looking for friends and encouragement.

Holly
  • stampinqueen123
    Options
    Welcome, Jillian!
  • shanmackie
    shanmackie Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    i turned 30 in october. i'm not sure how much help i'll be since i'm on here just to be fit and not lose, but i can offer any encouragement if you're interested!
  • OddballExtreme
    OddballExtreme Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard, Jillian! I'd love to have you as a friend, since we're all on the same journey!
  • jskev1993
    Options
    Im 20, been using this site for a while now current weight around 180-190 pounds looking to get to 200 (Muscle not fat :P )
    Training in martial arts for over 10 years and currently working as personal trainer with both gym qualifications and nutrition qualifications, feel free to add and message :)

JAMES
  • yoga_mel
    yoga_mel Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard, Jillian! I'd love to have you as a friend, since we're all on the same journey!

Hi! Feel free to add me :) Have been doing some boxing lately......MMA will be a fantastic workout for you!
  • fightininggirl
    fightininggirl Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    I'm almost 38 . you can add me. in 1996 I weighed 250 pounds. I just weighed in at 192 pounds.
  • contraryquite
    Options
    28 and can totally relate to what you said! Feel free to add me, I'm always looking to expand my support network.
  • LittleMissNerdy
    LittleMissNerdy Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I just turned 30 in December! Good luck on your goals and feel free to add me!