sorry to old friends

Options
hi everyone annd i hope you all had a great Christmas,

A few months ago I was known as suey39 and i had some really great friends on MFP, unfortunately i had a bit of a breakdown and ditched those friends.

What i want to say is this, I'm so very sorry for hurting you all and for betraying the bonds we built!
I'm now on my way back to (mental) strength. before alcohol was such a huge part of my life and that is part
of the reason I hurt my friends and loved ones!.....

but I know the real truth is this.... I wasn't man enough to stop drinking and instead blamed everyone else for my wrong doings.

Sorry, I'm so heartfelt sorry

Replies

• deb3129
    deb3129 Posts: 1,294 Member
    Options
    I was not one of your friends, but kudos to you for admitting your wrongs. Good luck staying on track!!
  • jenlarz
    jenlarz Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    I wasn't a friend either, but good for you to own up to mistakes and attempt to make amends! Feel free to add me if you need to build a new FL :)
  • lorro
    lorro Posts: 917 Member
    Options
    Welcome back stuey! :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • cara523
    cara523 Posts: 116
    Options
    I have only been here 2 days so I didnt know you when you were here before, however, I am glad you came back! Like I mentioned in a recent post, there is a reason the rear view mirror is smaller than the windshield. So we can see a clear view of what is ahead and a reminder not to focus so much on the past. Best of luck to you!
  • kokaneesailor
    kokaneesailor Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    I echo what Lorro said, Welcome back Stuey! :wink:
  • Full4Life
    Full4Life Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    What a beautiful think to write, Stu39. There are so many people struggling with different things - YOU ARE NOT ALONE!
    I think what Cara wrote to be especially beautiful:
    There is a reason the rear view mirror is smaller than the windshield. So we can see a clear view of what is ahead and a reminder not to focus so much on the past.
    Good luck!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!