New from Michigan

Options
Hello

I'm Kathe, a mom to 6 ages 25 - 6. I'll be 50 in January and I'm not going down this road. Until I was 40 I never really thought about dieting or weight. If I put on a few pounds, I just did a little more and it equaled out. Well, I had 2 more babies after 40 and that changed everything. My daughter is going to be 7 in December and I'm just done with not fitting into my clothes anymore. I'm 5'5 and was a size 5, now I weigh 178 (ugh) and am in a 12 - tight. I don't want to do this anymore and the old ways just don't work anymore with this different, older metabolism. My goal is to get back down to 140 and in my size 5's again. This looks like a really nice site. Looking forward to getting to know everyone.

Replies

• Kathe
    Kathe Posts: 10
    Options
    Hello

I'm Kathe, a mom to 6 ages 25 - 6. I'll be 50 in January and I'm not going down this road. Until I was 40 I never really thought about dieting or weight. If I put on a few pounds, I just did a little more and it equaled out. Well, I had 2 more babies after 40 and that changed everything. My daughter is going to be 7 in December and I'm just done with not fitting into my clothes anymore. I'm 5'5 and was a size 5, now I weigh 178 (ugh) and am in a 12 - tight. I don't want to do this anymore and the old ways just don't work anymore with this different, older metabolism. My goal is to get back down to 140 and in my size 5's again. This looks like a really nice site. Looking forward to getting to know everyone.
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    Welcome Kathe,
    This is a great site. Explore and have fun with it. Lots of great people that are her for you and that totally understand. Good luck to you:flowerforyou:
  • deanea
    deanea Posts: 1,437
    Options
    Welcome!
  • nhlawguy
    Options
    Welcome aboard!
  • Lisarrrtist
    Options
    Hi,
    I am originally from MI myself, born in Dearborn. We still vacation there a lot. I got on this site Sunday and like the accountability it is providing. Taking it day by day (2 down!) hoping I can tame the appetite beast by Christmas. I will have to upload a picture soon since everyone else's looks so nice.
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Options
    Welcome Kathe and Lisaartist!

We are glad you have joined us on this journey. Enjoy and make friends it always helps.

EVe:flowerforyou: