Joined yesterday, looking for motivation and meal ideas!

Options
Trying to do a shopping list so I can go to the supermarket, it is taking ages! So stuck!

So far I have:
Porridge and berries for breakfast

Rice cakes, cottage cheese, peppers, celery and cucumber for a packed lunch, I hate celery so will need some sort of dip, hummus probably.

Dinner - quorn sausage, sweet potato wedges and baked beans - healthy bangers, chips and beans hehe!
Now I am stuck!

Replies

• justforeva
    Options
    greek yogurt with fruits like bananas and berries is amazing! A lot of people in oatmeal for breakfast, it's healthy but i dont like it. Try it though. Scrambled eggs with veggies are good as well~

Lunch i think salads are great! top it with boiled egg whites, avocados, onions etc.
    you can make a normal sandwich and just use whole wheat bread with lean meats (turkey, chicken breast)

I usually have rice for dinner, so idk what to suggest :(

feel free to add me!
  • missmeakin91
    Options
    Oh dinners are the most fun!! Stir frys are good and easy and you can incorporate a lot of veggies.
  • hey_everyday
    hey_everyday Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Some of my usuals;

breakfast:
    museli (read the labels and get low sugar / fat option), black chia seeds (make porridge using water and you can add fruit / honey / agave syrup), soy/rice or almond milk.

lunch:
    salad, tuna in spring water, pumpkin seeds, avocado, mixed sprouts, instand brown rice if you're really peckish!
    I tend to buy a salt and pepper grinder from the supermarket which has spices and chilli in it which flavours it all up quite nicely.

snacks:
    fruit, trail mix, green tea

dinner:
    baked salmon with lemon & garlic (wrapped in tin foil), salad.

if you need a sweet fix:
    natural apple juice

if you're a chocoholic:
    try 70% dark chocoloate (just 1 or 2 pieces)
  • littlememma
    littlememma Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys! Love how easy this thing is to track how many cals you are allowed etc.

I am a nightmare for dinners because I don't like fish or meat, I will eat turkey mince, chicken, turkey bacon, regular bacon, and will only eat beef if it is in a lasagne etc and I cant see it haha!
    not quite veggie but very fussy!!

Got no friends on here yet so add me if you wish! LOL!