Found a really old pic of me

Options
When I started this last time to get healthy I was at 330 and was using that pic as my "before". Cleaning out a cabinet I came across this pic of me from 1999 at my brothers wedding. It is now hanging on my refrigerator as I never want to be that woman again.

I have no idea what I weighed in the first pic but I'm guessing well over 350. The second is me at 330 when I started getting healthy in 2012 and the last is me at 246 lbs. I'm now at 241 but I'm waiting until I get to ONEderland for that last pic :)

PicMonkeyCollage2_zpsd539397c.jpg

Replies

• plynn54
    plynn54 Posts: 912 Member
    Options
    wow you look great, and you look way younger now than in 1999 :happy:
  • lawsmommy26
    lawsmommy26 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Wow, you have done fanstatic.
  • craignev
    craignev Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    Wowzers! Congrats on your dedication & success.
  • LennyInFlorida
    Options
    You look terrific, great job!!
  • AH2013
    AH2013 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    wow you look great, and you look way younger now than in 1999 :happy:
    I was just thinking the same...you look younger now than you did 13/14 years ago. Well done you, you look fab!!
  • bren998
    bren998 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! WTG!!
  • Mellisa9882
    Options
    You look amazing!
  • Jennifer076
    Jennifer076 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic. You defiantly look younger now. I can't wait to enter ONEderland. Good luck on your journey. Add me if you would like.
  • ureeniepierre
    ureeniepierre Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Thats Awesome I cant wait to reach my goal or get halfway
    :smile:
  • Kimber250
    Kimber250 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Oh my goodness!! Great work!! Reveal your secret!!
  • rejordan
    rejordan Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Christy, from the look of those pics, I never would have guessed you were over 300 lbs in the middle picture. You carry your weight well. I am so proud of you for taking control of your health! Keep up the good work!
  • Jerrica2Jem
    Options
    That's wonderful! You do look younger and you look great for the weight you are now! Keep up the good work to reach your goal!
  • christy3565
    Options
    Thank you everyone!!

Kimber no secret. Just watch what I eat and exercise. If I can do this anyone can that's for sure lol
  • mmerya
    mmerya Posts: 3
    Options
    How come I don't look that good at 246????? WAHHHH! Whatever! I almost took a "before" picture of myself this morning in sports bra and shorts... OMG! IT WAS DISGUSTING! I just couldn't!

You look AMAZING! GREAT JOB!
  • julietcrooks
    Options
    You look stunning and you don't look anything near 246 pounds.....you looks so slim!
  • leantool
    leantool Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    you look like that in 240 lbs!! my oh my......''pinching myself to see i am awake''!!:noway:
  • Ichristini
    Ichristini Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    To Christy: Wow! amazing, how tall are you, because like everyone else you dont look 246, I was 240 in my before picture! AWESOME accomplishment
  • nicolehealthy4life
    Options
    you look amazing. congrats!
  • jojo1410
    jojo1410 Posts: 151
    Options
    You look absolutely fab!!! And no way do you look 246lbs now!
  • Cajun_Angel
    Options
    Simply amazing... you look fabulous now -WTG!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!