TurboFire/Chalean Hybrid

Options
Hi all!

I am starting the TurboFire/ ChaLean Extreme Hybrid tomorrow (7th Jan 13) and will be following the 12 week schedule and thought it would be great to have others joining me for accountability and if your just a lover of one of the programmes join anyway it'll be fun.

I will be following Jenelle's schedule because I felt it combined the two better than the one in the Turbo workbook and I love a challenge.
If you want a copy of it follow this link.

http://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?id=208330042543733&story_fbid=379463355430400

Hopefully we will see great results together.

Serene :smile:

Replies

• 2anewyou
    Options
    best of luck to you, i dont know what the program is but i hope it works for u
  • bluelena
    bluelena Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    I'm right in the middle of CLX right now or I'd join you. The CLX/TF hybrid is the one I'm planning next. There's a CLX group here that you might have some luck with.
  • merzback
    merzback Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    I am doing Turbo Fire and Les Mills.

On a Side note- if you listen to the motivational CD that comes with the workout, my story is on track 7 which is a huge honor to be a part of it! :)

I moved and lost my dvd's
  • SereneRose
    SereneRose Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the positive replies and good luck on your journey. :)
  • mangojh2
    mangojh2 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Wish I could but I don't have Chalean Extreme yet. WIll be buying it very soon though, hope it goes great for you!
  • jmcreynolds91
    jmcreynolds91 Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    i just got both. I think i will start with turbo fire for now and do the hybrid when im done. But i would love to keep track with you!
  • SereneRose
    Options
    Cool. Day 1 and I don't know why but I feel excited lol :)
  • mellylab
    Options
    I am doing TurboFire and on week 2! I will follow with you!
  • SereneRose
    Options
    Great i'll friend request you now. :)
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    I've been doing Turbo Fire for a few weeks now. But I wasn't really following the plan, but using the workouts because things were too chaotic through the holidays. I just started following the calendar last week.

I don't know what Chalean Extreme is but I may have to check it out. Good luck to you!
  • SereneRose
    Options
    Thanks. I used to be the same throwing workouts in mixed up but wanted to complete one this time.
    Chalean is her weight lifting programme very good for tonning and definition I completed 9 weeks but this time want to fo the full 12 weeks.

Good luck to you too. :)
  • sawshuh
    sawshuh Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm doing Chalean lifting, but Turbo Jam cardio. I've been doing TJ for a month now and CE for almost 3 weeks. I figure I'll hybrid with TF when I do a second round of CE. However, I've been sedentary all my life, so TJ still kills me!
  • katapple
    katapple Posts: 1,108 Member
    Options
    I'm following the original plan in the booklet. I wanted to do Janelle's, but I figure I do a lot of extra stuff on the side (running, circuit class, etc) so I should still see good results....I also joined a friends challenge group so I feel like I gotta follow the real plan LOL