VS bathing suits

Not sure where to post this.. but here goes.

I would like to order a VS bathing suit top for an upcoming trip to Miami. I want a bandeau top with push-up. I normally wear a 32B bra.. would the VS sizing be the same? Ive never owned one of their bras..

If any petite girls out there have a Victorias secret bathingsuit.. help me out about the sizing! Thanks!

Replies

• CatLadyyy
    CatLadyyy Posts: 102
    Somebody? Anybody?
  • FitbeTMF
    FitbeTMF Posts: 251
    I'm sure that you'll be fine. They are bra experts, after all. I have AA's so I always get their xs sizes and they work for me!
  • victoria4321
    victoria4321 Posts: 1,719 Member
    you cab measure yourself according to their website. I was told their 32c (thats what I wear) is a b cup and its the same for all their 32 bands, that its the same as a size down
  • basslinewild
    basslinewild Posts: 294 Member
    I am a 34B and when I ordered a bathing suit from VS, it didn't go by cup size, so I got an S and it is still slightly loose. I think all their sizes run a little big, at least for me.
  • CatLadyyy
    Anyone ever order the suits that go by bra sizes?
  • mllst18
    mllst18 Posts: 188 Member
    Just go into a VS and get sized....they'll do it for free....your cup size is probably larger than you think and I wouldn't want to order something online and have it be wrong and then have to deal with trying to return or exchange it. Good luck!
  • achasnis
    achasnis Posts: 119 Member
    I just got a bandeau top from VS this past summer in bra sizes. I am large chested, 34 DD, so I am not sure if the smaller sizes run the same as the larger. I got one in the size that I normally wear, but felt there wasn't enough support (which is probably due to my size.) However, the top of the bandeau was loose as well - if I bent over there was a VERY high chance of a slippage. Depending on how you like your suits to fit, I would recommend going down a size in the band to pull everything in closer, but staying the cup size. (Also, this is all in comparison to their bra sizes, I don't know how their sizes run compared to other bras..) Hope this helps!
  • Jen32285
    Jen32285 Posts: 281 Member
    I got a swimsuit from there 2 years ago. I got the size that I needed and the top was a tad small and the bottoms were very small. I got one a year or two before that, bought the size I needed and the top was huge on me. Im hoping I have better luck the next time.
  • lindseyb317
    lindseyb317 Posts: 56 Member
    in their regular bras, i wear a DD which is one cup size up from other stores.. i normally wear a 34D but wear a 32DD at VS. if i were you, i would go a size up in bathing suits. do they have a sizing chart on the website?
    lindsey
  • crystalflame
    crystalflame Posts: 1,049 Member
    I'm the same as lindseyb, 34D normally and 32DD in VS. I'd really suggest getting fitted by them before you order something, especially if you haven't been fitted recently.
  • I worked there a while back, it seems that many people said the tops ran larger then the bottoms... I agree with other saying to get sized before ordering...
  • CatLadyyy
    There isn't a store near by.. I am thinking i might get the b32 and a32 and return the one that doesnt fit. Its a hassle but At least ill be able to try on two different ones
  • frood
    frood Posts: 295 Member
    Anyone ever order the suits that go by bra sizes?
    Yep. And I have a Beach Sexy bandeau. I got my normal VS size at the time. I could probably have added a cup size (same band) and been comfortable too. I usually wear it with the halter strap attached.
  • BaileyBoo13524
    BaileyBoo13524 Posts: 593 Member
    I am a 34DD and got a L top which fit perfectly. I would go with a small or x-small. Also their suits that go by actual bra size are accurate. I love my vs swim suits!