INSANITY

Options
2»

Replies

• DPernet
    DPernet Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    Starting it tomorrow morning for the first time. I'm scared lol...hold me :sad:
  • jwatson7
    jwatson7 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I am also doing Insanity and I am on day 6 (haven't done it yet today). The pure cardio was tough yesterday! Thought at one point I was going to lose my breakfast! I hope I can keep with it!
  • D0ry
    D0ry Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Day 2!
  • isis8319
    isis8319 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm started it again and have finished week 1. I didn't finish the first time because I felt that I was gaining weight/not losing weight. This time plan on not weighing myself until I finish month 1.
  • bbgughj
    bbgughj Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    I just finished my 60 days on Thursday and planning on continuing with month 2 on Monday , This time around I'll be working out in the mornings and hitting the gym in the Evenings after work for some strength training .

I started Insanity on Nov 1 , at 233 lbs and finished at 217 lbs ... I lost 16 LBS and at total of 16 inches .

I think it worked out well for me because , I cut out Junk foods , Fast foods , and all soda pop .

One thing , I am going to focus more on is to measure all my food , All my meats were a guesstimate of what I thought was 4 ounces .

Get rid of the scale , and Just weigh your self once a month and take all your measurements .. Watching the scale daily will only upset you !
  • ebonyrose316266
    ebonyrose316266 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I am on the recovery week. I haven't seen so much progress but my diet has completely changed so I know I'll see more progress in month 2.

Good Luck all!
  • BuzzyLizzy77
    BuzzyLizzy77 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I have just started this yesterday,its pretty scary!
    Feel free to add me for support and motivation :happy: