No!No! ?

Options
RubySinclair
RubySinclair Posts: 90 Member
I am such a sucker for the latest hair removal devices.... I HATE shaving!
Has anyone tried this one?
Thanks in advance for your comments!
Fuzzy

Replies

• LMT2012
    LMT2012 Posts: 697 Member
    Options
    I have not trried NoNo, but was watching the commercial recently and tempted. It never said HOW it works, though. Hair removal creams work great for areas like arms, but I also have had laser on underarms, and waxing/sugaring for bikini. It takes a village when you are of Eastern European descent LOL
  • iqjones
    Options
    I have tried so many...
    No!No! is bad bad!!!
    Works by combining shaving and burning hair.
    If you can get past the approach (I had lines on me for months from hot blade), you will need nose plugs due to the smell of your burning hair--occasionally your burning flesh as well.

Waxing left me with bunches of ingrowns, and creams have never worked for me.

I have had major success with getting laser-- but find someone who has good word-of-mouth, clean place, etc.
    And don't schedule an appointment the week before your period.

Before, I would shave under my arms in the morning and have full regrowth by bedtime. Now, I have maybe 4 hairs that show up every couple of weeks, almost no hair on my legs... It is pretty freaking awesome.
  • RubySinclair
    Options
    Thank you ladies! :smile:
    Sounds like yet ANOTHER gimmick.... I don't think I want to deal with burning flesh/hair smell. :noway: :sick:
    Seems like laser is the way to go!
  • vaderandbill
    vaderandbill Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    The best hair removal device is me! I have become quite adept at using the Sally Hansen wax on the Mrs. it is a win-win. She gets what she wants and I get to let out a little frustration!!
  • RubySinclair
    Options
    Vaderandbill: you have one brave woman!! and GO BRUINS!!
  • kdz526
    kdz526 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    You can try the Tria Beauty system. Its like in home laser hair removal. I have had really good results with it, but have slacked off. I need to get back into it and finish the job...if nothing else the hairs are lighter and finer which I can deal with.
  • Molly_Maguire
    Molly_Maguire Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    I invested in an epilator--best thing ever. Pair it with European Wax Center ingrown hair serum, and you will never spend another wasted dollar on laser/razors/waxing again.

Though it can be pretty painful to start, so if you're a big whiney pu$$y it's not for you.
  • RubySinclair
    Options
    big? check
    whiney? meh
    pu$$y? check

*going to google Tria Beauty System now.... * :tongue:
  • LJK0904
    LJK0904 Posts: 13
    Options
    i have recently purchased the NoNo. I don't think it works good for legs, but seems to be working fine for unwanted facial hair.
  • chocl8girl
    chocl8girl Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    Just do it this way:

funny-gif-beard-shave.gif

Annnnd, it doesn't want me to link to it in all it's hysterical glory, darnit. lol

Here:
    http://themetapicture.com/media/funny-gif-beard-shave.gif
  • LJK0904
    LJK0904 Posts: 13
    Options
    i have recently purchased the NoNo. I don't think it works good for legs, but seems to be working fine for unwanted facial hair.
  • vaderandbill
    vaderandbill Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    Vaderandbill: you have one brave woman!! and GO BRUINS!!

She is quite brave...and tough. I'm always up to run a training class for any of your spouses!!