Before and Afters with extra details

Options
Fit_Mama84
Fit_Mama84 Posts: 234 Member
Hey Everyone! I'd love to see your before and after pictures as well as a post as to your height, weight, daily caloric intake, typical exercise routine and how long it took you to get your results. Can't wait to see!!!

Replies

• zoukeira
    zoukeira Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Here you go:

PhotoGrid_1357439909636_zps51de102c.jpg

Height: 5'4"
    SW: 89.9kg (198lb)
    Photo Weight: 61.8kg (136.2lb)
    CW: 61.4kg (135.4lb)

I started my weightloss journey without tracking calories, and only began tracking in June. My cals are set at 1450 per day right now and I exercise with a HRM.

I have no secrets - eat less and move more is the only way to lose weight, changing your lifestyle permenantly is the only way to keep it off.
  • DiaryOfaThickFitWoman
    Options
    Here you go:

I started my weightloss journey without tracking calories, and only began tracking in June. My cals are set at 1450 per day right now and I exercise with a HRM.

I have no secrets - eat less and move more is the only way to lose weight, changing your lifestyle permenantly is the only way to keep it off.

How long?
  • zoukeira
    zoukeira Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Ages Angelbee!! I started losing accidentally - when I started dancing in June 2010 from there I kept up dancing and kept losing for a year, when I stopped and trained with a trainer for 6 months, didn't really change my diet though and only lost 6kg (about 15lb) in that time, maintained for 6 months and then I started MFP have lost about 10kg (22lb) since I started MFP.

So in short it was 2 1/2 years but only 2x 6 months where I actually worked for it.
  • sgv0918
    sgv0918 Posts: 851 Member
    Options
    My before and during is my profile pic. Don't know how to post pics in the forums.

Height: 5'10
    SW: 224lbs
    Photo Weight: 165lbs
    CW: 162lbs (i was down to 156 but the Holidays got me)

My ultimate goal is between 155 and 150

Most of the time I signed up for losing 1 lbs/week and followed whatever that calorie count was. Last month I switched to lose 0.5lbs a week and my calorie allotment is 1750/day. Monday I'm going to go back to 1lb/week which will likely be about 1530 cal/day
  • Dexy_
    Dexy_ Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    Here you go:

WOW! I started heavier than you, and am now lighter than you (I'm 5'3") and I still look a lot worse than your before! Well done.
  • lacurandera1
    lacurandera1 Posts: 8,083 Member
    Options
    old_zpsf3fccb05.jpg

R8P60DI_zpsc59fb665.jpg

I'm 5'9" and 146 in the after picture. 170 in the before. it's crazy how different a body can look after only losing 24 lbs when you're focusing on body recomposition. There's 7 months difference there, and keep in mind I'm actively flexing in the after picture.

I eat 2300-3000 calories a day (which is actually still at a small deficit), and I train like a beast. I run 10-12 miles a week, lift 2-3 x a week, do a lot of HIIT, pilates, just finished 30 Day Shred, Just started 6 week 6 pack, and am on the 7th week of insanity.
  • theedge56
    theedge56 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Great job keep up the good work!
  • shorty35565
    shorty35565 Posts: 1,425 Member
    Options
    progress_zps10e0e19f.png

I feel like I post this every where. My mid section is my trouble area, so that's why it's a close up.
    Height: 5'4 3/4
    SW: 185
    Weight in the b4 photo: 175
    After weight: 121.4
    I started end of Aug 2011 and the so far photo was taken the day after Thanksgiving 2012.
    When I was on track my calorie range varied, but 15-1700 seemed like it was my best range. I actually ate real low for the 1st 8 months. I think that's what contributed to my skinny fatness now. Cuz I didn't eat enough & did cardio, so I lost some of what little muscle I had. I used to kick box, now I lift heavy 3x a week. Sometimes I throw in some cardio on my days in between, especially if I kno I'm going out with friends & cant count. That way I have extra calories.
    There is no secrets though. Just count ur calories, make sure u eat enough & exercise, you will lose :)
  • Init2winIt79
    Options
    Here you go:

OMG!!!!! you're awesome!! Thanks for the pics..one of the things that really worries me is that my skin will hang with the more weight I lose...it is kind of a demotivator...but thank you!
  • Today414
    Today414 Posts: 118
    Options
    progress_zps10e0e19f.png

I feel like I post this every where. My mid section is my trouble area, so that's why it's a close up.
    I started end of Aug 2011 and the so far photo was taken the day after Thanksgiving 2012.
    When I was on track my calorie range varied, but 15-1700 seemed like it was my best range. I actually ate real low for the 1st 8 months. I think that's what contributed to my skinny fatness now. Cuz I didn't eat enough & did cardio, so I lost some of what little muscle I had. I used to kick box, now I lift heavy 3x a week. Sometimes I throw in some cardio on my days in between, especially if I kno I'm going out with friends & cant count. That way I have extra calories.
    There is no secrets though. Just count ur calories, make sure u eat enough & exercise, you will lose :)

I just have to say... that you are my motivation. My midsection looks alot like yours at the beginning and I'm so inspired by the idea that it could end up looking like yours at the end. Thank you so much for posting!!!
  • jackiecamarena
    jackiecamarena Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    progress_zps10e0e19f.png

I just have to say... that you are my motivation. My midsection looks alot like yours at the beginning and I'm so inspired by the idea that it could end up looking like yours at the end. Thank you so much for posting!!!

I feel the EXACT SAME WAY. My stomach sticks out farther than the rest of my body. So motivating.
  • TheEffort
    TheEffort Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options
    I'm within a pound of my goal weight at 5ft 11in
    SW 191
    CW 156
    GW 155

Here's my journey...

2sb0kcw.jpg

8488541.png
  • 30Up
    30Up Posts: 5
    Options
    I don't have afters yet...so a *bump* to motivate me to fight toward my goal of losing 40 and building muscle! You all look awesome.
  • annacham
    annacham Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Wow, so motivating, especially the lovely stomach transformations as that is my trouble area - thanks for posting
  • teaspoon43
    teaspoon43 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Very motivating... I always wonder what my stomach might look like at the end and if it's worth it, now I think it is :)
  • Fit_Mama84
    Fit_Mama84 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing. I know there are no secrets. I wasn't looking for secrets. I was hoping to find someone with a similar build and exercise routine who got results so I see how many calories they take in. I'm having a very hard time figuring out the right amount of calories to eat. All the online calculators give me answers from 1200 a day to 1700 a day and that's a huge range. But again, thanks for sharing your successes!
  • shellfly
    shellfly Posts: 186
    Options
    Before:

mebefore_zps9a509d34.jpg

After:

meafter_zpseb3a27fb.jpg

I'm 5'5", currently 117lbs, take in about 1600-1800 calories per day, and exercise 4-5 days a week (using Leslie Sansone Walk at Home DVDs). I started in June (was 164 then - had already lost 10 lbs) and reached my goal weight in December (120). I'm still trying to figure out my maintenance.
  • sylvabelle89
    sylvabelle89 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    bump!
  • Oceantech
    Oceantech Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Really Amazing!
    Before:

mebefore_zps9a509d34.jpg

After:

meafter_zpseb3a27fb.jpg

I'm 5'5", currently 117lbs, take in about 1600-1800 calories per day, and exercise 4-5 days a week (using Leslie Sansone Walk at Home DVDs). I started in June (was 164 then - had already lost 10 lbs) and reached my goal weight in December (120). I'm still trying to figure out my maintenance.
  • dadams10
    Options
    I'm 5' 5" and 25 years old.
    Starting weight: 151
    Current weight: 143

Starting waist: 31"
    Current waist: 28"

Time between photos: 6 weeks
    Average caloric intake: 2500 cal/day

I do olympic weightlifting 2 days a week (1 hour session), and a crossfit workout 2-3 days a week. Prior to these past six weeks, I had been doing this workout schedule for a year and a half, and was probably eating 2000-2200 calories a day. I upped my calories, but also decreased my intake of anything that turned to glucose (sugar) in my bloodstream, and increased my intake of fat. My details of this six week experiment are in my blog here: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/dadams10

progress6weeks.jpg

I actually would love to add a few more friends to follow on MFP. I'm not typically a big forum poster, but was looking to find a few more active buddies!

Oh - and in week 5 of these past 6 weeks, I also PRed my backsquat at 180lbs! That's what I'm actually most proud of :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!