30 Day Shred? Is that the dvd?

Options
I have npo clue what the 30 day shred is, everytime i've seen 30ds i've been confused.
Anyone wanna let me in on the secret and is it any good?

Replies

• BigTnew
    BigTnew Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    It's on Youtube. So if you have not bought it already you can check it out there. Watch a little of the 3 phases and see if it's for you.
  • Seokie
    Seokie Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    30 DS is a 30 day workout program from Jillian Michaels. I love it :) Its 10 days of 3 different levels, each harder or more intense. Each workout is only 20 so its great for a quick workout.
  • nikinyx6
    nikinyx6 Posts: 772 Member
    Options
    30 Day Shred, Jillian Michaels, I'm starting tomorrow :o|

All kinds of threads with success pictures here if you search
  • slimforparis
    slimforparis Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I'm so glad you asked this as I keep seeing it mentioned everywhere and I have no idea either!? But I'm now going to go and check it out on YouTube - thanks for the tip.

Well done on your weight loss everyone BTW.
  • merapp9
    merapp9 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Its awesome and works if you stick with it believe me...Ive done it and not skipped any days and Ive gotten results...the trainer jillian Michaels will kick your butt...there are 3 levels...I do each level for 10 days then move up...it is circuits of 3 minutes strength.2 min.cardio.1 min. abs:)
  • starryskies_16
    starryskies_16 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I started day one a few days ago and it is really good (you definitely feel the burn!) but do take it easy if you've not exercised for a while. I ended up with sore arms, and I've worked out that it was because there weren't enough stretches at the end to cool down. I also find that if I eat or drink something containing protein (like a glass of milk) in addition it helps to stop the delayed onset muscle soreness. Just a few pointers for anyone giving it a go!
  • arkvilla
    Options
    I did it for around 90 days last year but I didn't diet. It really is a good workout and it toned me up but I didn't lose any weight at all (which I was a bit miffed about really as before I did it I did zero exercise)

I just started it again today but I probably won't do it everyday just as and when.
  • slimforparis
    slimforparis Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Well thanks to all of your recommendations I have begun this challenge. I've done it for 3 days now and I appear to still be alive so I think I may as well keep going. Thanks everyone for the advice.