anyone else sick?!

Options
2»

Replies

• jlynncase
    Options
    My son came home sick with the stomach flu, ugh, and yes now I have it. barftastic.
  • Moravec
    Options
    I caught the bug Wednesday morning....made it through work through Thursday....been resting and drinking lots of fluids since. Slowly starting to feel better, but really putting a damper on any exercise plans!
  • ryall70
    ryall70 Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    I was sick through Christmas and New Years. Just when I thought it was over, one of those lovely kids gifted me with the stomach virus!!!
  • hollizmama
    hollizmama Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    So far so good here. We havent really had a lot of sickness so far this season. Others I know havent' been so lucky however. :smile:
  • mjsunshine16
    mjsunshine16 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    I went five weeks straight with cold sores, bronchitis, then a virus. I hope I am done with all this. Feel better soon!
  • beachygirlk
    Options
    whoa looks like there's a lot more sick people than i thought!! lol i hope you all feel better soon though!! everyone rest up! :)

i suggest Healthy Choice Chicken and Rice soup to make you feel better! i had some last night, and even though i couldn't taste it 100%, it was still delicious and about 200 cals for the whole can (5 WW points if anyone else is tracking like me). add a couple of reduced fat ritz crackers and it was delish ! :)
  • LMT2012
    LMT2012 Posts: 697 Member
    Options
    I can honestly say it's been about a decade since i've had so much as a sniffle. But today i woke up with a feeling that someone was standing on my chest, and my head hurts and have muscle aches. Is it gonna get worse? What do you think?:sick:
  • BryVia12
    BryVia12 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Sick of being hungry!
  • beachygirlk
    Options
    @LMT i'm sorry to hear that! try drinking a lot of orange juice or taking vitamin C tablets to help make it go away!!

and i'm sick of being hungry too hahaha
  • FraggleBuster
    FraggleBuster Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Been signed off work for a week with a Respiratory Tract Infection :( Doc prescribed Steroids for 5 days (8 tablets in a single dose) and some antibiotics (twice a day) plus I have to use my inhaler twice a day (morning and night - 2 puffs both times) and lots of rest.

Been sleeping quite a bit since Friday afternoon. No exercise :( (unless ya call stumbling to the bathroom and back exercise LOL) Appetite has been pretty much non existent so have been coming in under my calorie count. Throat feels like shards of glass are lodged in there, nasty choking cough and my nose is beginning to get on my nerves now - it's doing more running than I am.

Hope everyone else feels better soon x
  • PottsvilleCurse1925
    PottsvilleCurse1925 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    I've been sick since last Wednesday. It still isn't getting better for me and will likely cost me getting laid on my birthday :sad: