In need of battle buddies!

Options
Lets conquer fat together!! I need supportive friends and of course, I will return the favor :) What's your goal??

Replies

• emr0034
    emr0034 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I will be your fat battling buddy! Ready.....set.....go!!!! :)

My goal is to lose 50 more pounds!
  • HeatherSanto
    HeatherSanto Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I'm with you! I'm 77 down and 60 to go. Let's rock this!
  • janice775
    janice775 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Add me too!! it's easier with friends!!
  • wgreenlee
    wgreenlee Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I have 78 pounds left to lose and need some buddies too....feel free to add me! :)
  • CheekyRunner
    CheekyRunner Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    You can add me to your friends list. I have 55 lbs to lose.
  • hawkin78
    hawkin78 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Add me!! I am willing to fight this war over fat!! I also need some supportive friends that I can help and that can help me!! My goal is to lose 70 pounds! We can do this... day to day!!
  • Sherman7057
    Sherman7057 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Add me too!!!!!!!! I need all the support I can get :)
  • witchywillow
    witchywillow Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    anyone feel free to add me, im on the last struggle, i got 11lbs left to lose to get to my target weight of 10st :)
  • katiesmit1
    katiesmit1 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Add me please I need people that will push me to battle this endless battle I have been having for the past 15 years. I do everything and can't lose the weight someone help me please....
  • Ashley578
    Options
    Feel free to add me! : ) I'm 24 currently 270 lbs. and my goal is to lose 120!
  • ShariK67
    ShariK67 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Please add me. My short goal is 35 pounds and then I'll evaluate the next step when I've reached that goal. I could use supportive friends as well. I'm hoping the others that commented meant that as an open invitation for others to add them too. Best wishes to all on this journey!
  • VP72
    VP72 Posts: 89
    Options
    Add me if you like - 74lbs to lose for me! The more friends the merrier as we can all support each other!
  • RyanWilson1993
    RyanWilson1993 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    Gain 20lbs
  • imgrammyof8
    imgrammyof8 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I too am looking for support, I just begun this two days ago! I am 58yrs old and need to lose 70lbs.. Please help me
  • sjeanmarie
    Options
    you can add me. my email is sjeanmarie@hotmail.com. I started dieting today. I would like to lose 40 lbs in the next six months.
  • megk912
    Options
    I would love some battle buddies too! My goal is to lose 20 pounds in a healthy and not put it back on!!!!
  • contraryquite
    Options
    Hey, I'm fairly new here and definitely up for some support! I use the mobile app mainly but have spent time on the forums this weekend and found it really useful.

I've lost 11lbs so far and have another 20 to go to be back at my pre-pneumonia/steroids weight!
  • mswize
    mswize Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Sounds Great! I am working to get into the healthy BMI range, squeezing in exercise at 4:30am. I'm on day nine of the 30 Day Shred. Anyone else?
  • KKdesign82
    KKdesign82 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm interested in building a group of friends on here, too.
    I just started on here and love it so far.
    Please add me! :smile:
  • nora711
    nora711 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    My goal is to lose 60kg.
    Thanks so much for adding me as a friend :)