Just getting started

Options
Just learning how to use this website. already have made lots of errors just trying to enter food data! :blushing:

Replies

• Applegondi69
    Applegondi69 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Welcome
    Haha! I had the same issue in the beginning. I learn something new daily.
  • glahlstedt
    glahlstedt Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    You can do this! We mfp peeps are here to support you!:smooched:
  • FitCowgirl8
    FitCowgirl8 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site! I was a little confused at first too but there are lots of people on here willing to help you out with anything you need!
  • rumun21
    Options
    At least you figured out how to put something in. I just need to figure out where to start. I was trying to find recipes and was told I haven't posted any recipes. So tried to find foods, I figured that out -- typed in vegetables - and found out a lot. My husband's friend at work told him about the site and how she lost a lot of weight and looks fabulous. I'm not really figuring this out. Somebody please tell me where to start!
  • emchip1983
    Options
    hi, im new to, but so far this site looks fab. hoping to find some new friends through this to. x glad im not the only one entering the wrong things lol x
  • MJackson54
    Options
    I LOVE this site! Now I just have to figure out how to enter P90X as exercise.
  • arkvilla
    Options
    Hi I'm Sandra, I just joined this week.

I don't have loads to lose but I just want to get back to normal.

Did I imagine it or did I see somewhere that ironing can burn calories??? If it can go on my daily exercise or someething can someone please point me in the right direction - thank you (if I've imagined it then just igmnore me lol)
  • MJackson54
    Options
    ANY movement will burn calories Sandra! It's just hard to "find" certain things in the mfp data base!
  • 1KiwiChick
    1KiwiChick Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    Welcome !!! MFP has been my way of life for 18mths now!! love to look back and see my progress and also laugh at my bad habits at the start haha!!!