Replies

• EIC68
    EIC68 Posts: 2
    Options
    Me Too! Goal is to loose 75lbs.
  • x7xemilyx7x
    x7xemilyx7x Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hello, I'm Emily. Feel free to add me, I also need motivation. I am 148lbs and want to get to 130lbs by August :)
  • angmarie28
    angmarie28 Posts: 2,806 Member
    Options
    im looking for more supportive people too, I just started again and want to lose 10-15 lbs and tone up, add me if you like :)
  • Silvara_11
    Silvara_11 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me - I'm hoping to lose 30 lbs. I'm waking up at 5am to get to my Bikram yoga classes daily on the 30 day challenge!! Can always use support and happy to help out!

All the best !
  • obabso
    obabso Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    My goal is 40 pounds:
    Mini goal posts:
    10 pounds by February 15
    20 pounds by May 15
    25 pounds by June 15
    30 pounds by August 1
    40 pounds by November 1

Would LOVE some other buddies to help each other out along the way and stay motivated...! It is a long road but it goes faster with friends.
    :happy:
  • philip31
    philip31 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, i've lost 52 and still want to lose another 44..
  • munzaga
    munzaga Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Please add me! I have 66 pounds to loose and would feel better duking it out with group support!
  • AngelRobbie
    AngelRobbie Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Add me too! I've lost 70 lbs, have another 10 to lose, but that's just the first half of the battle!
  • ccantu19
    Options
    Feel free to add me I just started a few weeks ago (prior to using mfp) I've lost 7 pounds and 54 to go!
  • taffymangos
    taffymangos Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    you can add me too. I working on losing around 40 lbs, I want to win the fight against fat and an unhealthy lifestyle.
  • barb_32
    barb_32 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I'll be your friend, my goal is 125lbs. I started at 160 and right now I'm at 145lbs. I've still got a ways to go, with the holidays and being sick its been hard to stay on track.
  • bonnieellison96
    bonnieellison96 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Anybody can feel free to add me too! :D I just started this week, 2 lbs down, 148-ish to go! =)
  • loubylou3
    Options
    hi add me, this is my 3rd day and want to lose 48lbs (around 3 st, 4 lbs)
    i want to rid my brain of the horrendous photos from xmas i saw :(

good luck with everyones goal :):)
  • Violetta86
    Violetta86 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    My goal is to weigh 135 by July (CW 161) and run six 5K races this year! Feel free to add me!