Diary of a Compulsive Overeater - Day 50

Options
HOLY COW!! 50 days of journalling! i know i know, last week was a bit of a write-off, but i still tried to keep up with it. so today i am feeling pretty good, although i still can't feel my chin, which i driving me MENTAL!!! but hopefully the feeling comes back within the next week...

today i am going to progress to some mildy chewy foods. i've been doing some jaw exercises (i wonder if i can get some exercise calories for that ha ha) and i am feeling more mouth-mobile today so i am going to spice thngs up a bit. here is the plan for today:

breakfast:
1 cup cream of wheat
1 cup skim milk
1-2 tbsp brown sugar ( i know i know, i can't eat the runny snot stuff without sugar)

snack:
1 small pudding
1 small apple sauce
1 small yogurt

lunch:
1 mashed avocado
1 can of alphagetti! yippee!

snack:
1 small pudding
1 small apple sauce
1 small yogurt

snack:
1 yogurt
1 pudding

supper:
1.5 cups basmati rice
1.5 cups chili

snack:
applesauce
1 cup milk

so hoping for a great day. this not eating thing is really helping me get over the binging... can't binge if you can't eat! i also am starting my self- rehab tomorrow, so i am looking forward to that. i will be giving you updates daily on how and what i am doing to rehabilitate myself from my demons and addictions. everything is going well. hoping for another poop today too...we'll see!

Replies

• ellelit
    ellelit Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    HOLY COW!! 50 days of journalling! i know i know, last week was a bit of a write-off, but i still tried to keep up with it. so today i am feeling pretty good, although i still can't feel my chin, which i driving me MENTAL!!! but hopefully the feeling comes back within the next week...

today i am going to progress to some mildy chewy foods. i've been doing some jaw exercises (i wonder if i can get some exercise calories for that ha ha) and i am feeling more mouth-mobile today so i am going to spice thngs up a bit. here is the plan for today:

breakfast:
    1 cup cream of wheat
    1 cup skim milk
    1-2 tbsp brown sugar ( i know i know, i can't eat the runny snot stuff without sugar)

snack:
    1 small pudding
    1 small apple sauce
    1 small yogurt

lunch:
    1 mashed avocado
    1 can of alphagetti! yippee!

snack:
    1 small pudding
    1 small apple sauce
    1 small yogurt

snack:
    1 yogurt
    1 pudding

supper:
    1.5 cups basmati rice
    1.5 cups chili

snack:
    applesauce
    1 cup milk

so hoping for a great day. this not eating thing is really helping me get over the binging... can't binge if you can't eat! i also am starting my self- rehab tomorrow, so i am looking forward to that. i will be giving you updates daily on how and what i am doing to rehabilitate myself from my demons and addictions. everything is going well. hoping for another poop today too...we'll see!
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    What's "self-rehab"? Are you still joining WW? :smile:
  • Why are you eating so much pudding & ice cream? Is it special pudding?
  • GravyGurl
    GravyGurl Posts: 1,070
    Options
    yanno I was thinking that this would prolly help you a little bit with dealing with the binge part. Sometimes our answers or help come in ways we don't see. Glad ur mouth is healing.
  • ellelit
    ellelit Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    not special pudding, but specially yummy pudding... even though it is getting tiresome... i bought it en masse so i have to eat it up.

self-rehad is something i've developed after about 6 months of research... how can i move past my emotional relationship with food. it's more of a mental journey.

yes i am still joining WW and i am excited. i was hoping for this saturday, but it depends on if i can eat or not... i haven't progressed to meat or stemaed veggies yet, so we'll have to see. i think that will help with the eating part of things but with the self rehab, it's seemingly mundane things that will help me to crawl out of depression, low self esteem and zero self confidence. i'll make a post about my plans in a few mins.
  • pam0206
    pam0206 Posts: 700 Member
    Options
    I think I remember seeing that you had your wisdom teeth out? When I had mine done, I didn't start feeling better from the surgery until I started eating protein (ie scrambled eggs.) Mashed potatoes were also good...you could add some cheese in them to get some protein in there, too. Looks like you've got some protein added into your diet for today. Maybe just a couple more ideas. Hope you're feeling better soon.:flowerforyou: