Crescent Rolls

Options
SouthernNights
SouthernNights Posts: 17 Member
I am absolutely addicted to Crescent rolls and all of the many things you can roll up into them!!!! :love: :love: :love:

My favorite Crescent Roll "recipe" is a S more!!

Roll out the Crescent rolls and sprinkle chocolate chips and miniature marshmallows. Roll up and cook according to crescent roll package. YUMMMMMMMMY !!!!

Does anyone have any fun ideas they would like to share???:

Replies

• Jlbaker08
    Jlbaker08 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I lay them out in a circle. Cook some ground beef and add taco seasoning, then mix in a little cheese. I put a scoop of the meat in each crescent roll them up into a ring and bake according to the tube. Serve with taco condiments in the center!

Picture from google images
    2hr34ef.jpg
  • ilovelucy711
    ilovelucy711 Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Cinnamon Rolls! Just lay it out and add cinnamon, sugar, raisins, and nuts, roll them up and bake until the crescent is cooked.

One time, my cousin and I, cooked hamburger (do turkey to make it leaners), then added ketchup, mustard and cheese. (or you can make them like meatballs, cook them) and then wrapped up in the crescent. Like little hamburgers!

I love crescent rolls too!
  • christyleonard10
    christyleonard10 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I to <3 cresent rolls........but looking for healthier alternative recipes on this site but sure does make my mouth water! Now stop it haha!
  • christyleonard10
    Options
    You are such a tease posting that chocolatey marshmallow recipe the sad part is I have all those ingredients right now on hand & must resist the temptation....ugh!
  • 2gabbee
    2gabbee Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Bump. Sounds & looks yummy. Must try these recipes.
  • 2gabbee
    2gabbee Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Bump to try. Thanks for sharing.
  • SouthernNights
    SouthernNights Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    my Smore Crescent Recipe is 130 calories per roll!!
    We always deserve a treat =)
  • christyleonard10
    Options
    haha yr killing me....okay okay I give will try that ...heck can't let those inged go to waist baaaaauh!
  • christyleonard10
    Options
    now that's funny...gotta love auto correct...changed waste to waist......hmmmm is that tryn to tell us something??
  • MouseTmom
    MouseTmom Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    I tried a new crescent roll breakfast recipe on new years day. Lay crescent rolls in a circle on a baking dish. Parially scramble some eggs (they need to be cooked so they are still a little wet but not totally done. Spread eggs, bacon, onion, mushrooms, salsa and some cheese on the crescent rolls and then roll them up and tuck the ends under. Bake as directed. Basically anything you could put in an omelet would be good in this!!
  • MonicaRoxxs
    MonicaRoxxs Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    bump!! sounds delish!
  • fluffyrn12
    fluffyrn12 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    bump
  • aprilslusher
    aprilslusher Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    These are a hit in our house. Love hearing different ways to use them.

Bump