starting again- would love weightloss buddies

Options
Hello everyone!

My name is Eirinn and here I go again...trying to better myself. Currently I'm 227, I used to be in the 230's then I went down under 200, and I have no idea what happen. I just lost control. So I'm looking for buddies who can help me keep on track. Share recipes, share workout tips, encourage one another.

I know we all can do it :)

Replies

• bonnieellison96
    bonnieellison96 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I'll be your weightloss buddy! =) I'm looking to lose about 150 lbs and just started *really* trying this week. Feel free to add me as a friend if you'd like! :D
  • EirinnWinn
    EirinnWinn Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    We can do this!!! I'm really going to get my butt in gear. I go to cosmetology school right now so already making little goals. Like when I don't have a client- run around and clean, sweep, walk on my breaks. Really excited to start to adventure
  • XoxosarahoxoX
    Options
    I'll be your buddie! I just started this and have been trying to find people who will encourage and support me throughout my journey. Add me if you would like. =)
  • twinsmom03
    twinsmom03 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I would love to be your buddy...add me
  • turtle0022
    turtle0022 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Hi EirinnWinn... WE CAN DO THIS!! I'll be your buddy too. You and I are in similar boats and as much as you want/need a buddy, I do too. LET'S JUST DO IT! Happy Sunday!!!
  • Kayla_292to165
    Kayla_292to165 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Add me if you’d like. I’m a 29 year old mother of 3 with 100+ pounds to lose. I just joined the gym for the first time and am looking for a great support system! I also like giving support to others through their journey.
  • MsKriss281
    MsKriss281 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I just got back on track myself and am also looking for buddies. Feel free to add me. Best of luck on your journey! :happy:
  • nutmeg62
    Options
    Hi I would love some weight loss buddies too. I have only found this app on my phone recently, and it is helping me so much to track what I eat. I currently weigh 88kg and would love to drop about a quarter of that. I have a 17 year old daughter who is the best gym buddy in the world, she bought me fab and expensive gym clothes for my birthday yesterday.
  • elbandito
    elbandito Posts: 157
    Options
    I'm a friendly guy! I'll friend anyone! :D
  • EirinnWinn
    EirinnWinn Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I forgot how friendly everyone is here! Nice to meet all of you
  • MissAbiB
    Options
    Count me in too - feel free to add me!
  • onehecticmom
    onehecticmom Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I am a busy mom of 3. I do in-home daycare and find it just as hard to find time for me even though I'm home all day. My kids keep me busy. 5 nights at dance, 2 nights at choir... plus the competition season is soon to begin for each which means weekend travel.
    I have been a member for a while. I did really good last time but let life get in the way. I am just now starting again.
  • jamaica111
    jamaica111 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Iwill join in too. I have 20 plus to lose
    Will check in.
  • mskittyok
    mskittyok Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I would be glad to be a buddy. Please feel free to add me. I have about 100 lbs to lose and have been trying off and on to lose my weight. I am a teacher who would like to be in shape to keep up with my kids. I too need encouragement as I have lost, gained, lost ,gained again and again. This time I want to lose and keep it off.:smile:
  • cindytodd422
    Options
    Me too! Lots of us I think starting the new year with new energy. I've got around 80-100 to lose. Started up at the gym (again) worked out with a trainer yesterday to get me started and just did a Zumba class today. Kicked my butt! If I can just stay motivated until my body adjusts to me starving it for the last couple of years (my metabolism has flatlined) I think I'll be okay. So, you can add me and I'll add all of you...

Cindy