"Are you loosing weight?"

Options
kcurtis05
kcurtis05 Posts: 530 Member
So, "Are you loosing weight?" is pretty much the best question ever! One of my dance student's mother asked me that last night after class. I was dressed in some really baggy sweat pants and a t-shirt. Me- "In this? really?" Mom- "I noticed in your face." Me- "Wow thanks! You don't know how good that feels!"

Just as I started to get down on myself for maintaining my weight for the last few weeks, thats what I needed to hear!
Yay! Tiem to keep it up and Keep working!

Replies

• shanerylee
    shanerylee Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    People are so funny. They have started to say stuff to me too. It feels good when people say it but I dont like to make a big deal about it so I downplay it pretty much.
  • futureonfire
    futureonfire Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    My favorite question is How are you doing it?

When I say tracking my calories and exercise. A lot of people face turns down, like, CRAP, I was hoping for a miracle drug! lol!!
  • balance9
    balance9 Posts: 160
    Options

When I say tracking my calories and exercise. A lot of people face turns down, like, CRAP, I was hoping for a miracle drug! lol!!
    Hysterical!!! So true....
  • StarryEyedGirl
    Options

HAHAHA you are so right! they are all excited until you tell them counting calories and exercise... but either way it's great when someone notices... It makes me very happy
  • Moneygrow3
    Options
    Love that question.... uh it magically fell off my body!! hahah!!! I have worked so hard to get the weight and inches off!!!! Love when people notice! =) Keeps me motivated!
  • bennettv
    bennettv Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I always tell people that I found this amazing miracle, it's the difference between calories in and calories out. Then I smack my head and say, who'd of thunk it!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!