Wanted - Friends from MN =) SKOL!

Options
I love my current MFP friends to death but it would just be cool to connect with some new buddies from Minnesota, preferably the Viking football loving sort =)

If this is you, add me!

Replies

• TeachTheGirl
    TeachTheGirl Posts: 2,091 Member
    Options
    I live in MN! Sending request now. =)
  • EmilyJackCO
    EmilyJackCO Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    I love my current MFP friends to death but it would just be cool to connect with some new buddies from Minnesota, preferably the Viking football loving sort =)

If this is you, add me!

I'm not from MN, but I'm DESPERATELY hoping for a Vikings/Broncos Superbowl. LOVE my Vikings!!! And boy do I get a lot of sympathy living in Bronco territory. :P So excited about the rematch tomorrow night.
  • CandyDiehardBAMF
    CandyDiehardBAMF Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Ohhhh! But the Broncos got the cutie from MN this year =) lol... Eh but a Bronco all the same huh? Thanks you guys! =)
  • CandyDiehardBAMF
    CandyDiehardBAMF Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    bump.

Yeah I just bumped my own but I am done now, just wanted to find *at least* one more new face. Then I am good. =)

xo
  • Matilda444WECHANGED
    Options
    Minnetonka, MN here!
  • dragomom
    dragomom Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Jordan, MN here but not a football fan.
  • lesita75
    lesita75 Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Brooklyn Center, MN here.
  • Jani4Joy
    Options
    Chaska -- but a Packer fan!!! :)
  • leahhugh
    leahhugh Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I am from the...err.. area! I grew up on the border of WI and MN. Moved to England last year after living in Minnesota for a few months. BUTTTTTT, I am a packers fan, since I grew up in wisconsin so close to MN I've swam the river to MN :)