NEW HERE looking for positive people to help in this journey

Options
hey yall i am new here and wanting to lose 155 lbs!!! i could use all the suggestions and tips yall can pass my way!! also anyone who wld like to be part of my support system i would be more than greatful to have yall on my friends list!! i need as many positive people as i can get :))

i know i can do this and i know there will be struggles and problems along the way but i want to do this for me!! i want to be healthier for myself and my daughter :)

Replies

• MrsBikiniBound
    Options
    Always looking to add committed friends- feel free to add me
  • girl_in_charge
    Options
  • crazybookworm
    crazybookworm Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    Welcome!

First off, congrats on making the choice to take control! That first step is one of the toughest!

Feel free to add me as a friend! Would love to chat and help motivate you! :)
  • tfitz12
    tfitz12 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me....lots of great support here on MFP
  • Kryn_n
    Kryn_n Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Let's do this !!
  • girl_in_charge
    Options
    thanks yall!! i am sooo excited to have soo many positive people in just this little time!!! big changes coming from this girl :))
  • KatGalr
    KatGalr Posts: 66
    Options
    I've lost about 120lbs so far & about 150 more to go, anyone can feel free to add me! :)
  • jeffsweightloss
    jeffsweightloss Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    welcome to the site...and to the new and improved you when you reach your goals. you've made a decision to change, and that's the 1st step. it's a journey....and one that you can enjoy along the way as you learn and adjust to the new lifestyle. don't be hard on yourself along the way...some days are better than others. be positive in every step...b/c you are doing this for you. we are here to support you in any way we can. i'll help if i can. the bigger the circle, the stronger we are!