Hi, I'm new here and hopeing to find some buddies! :D

Options
Hello everyone, I am finally, seriously, going to try to get healthy. I am 25, 5'9 and just topped out at 286lb. My goal is to get down to 170lb, I know it will be hard and am looking for some support from fellow members. Any tips and advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you :)

*Hoping, sorry, I always misspell that!

Replies

• KatGalr
    KatGalr Posts: 66
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • Bobtheangrytomato
    Bobtheangrytomato Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Just started up again, 5'9, 25 and 217lbs. Looking for motivation (And recipes! I love to cook, and clearly to eat, lol)
  • KatieD060982
    KatieD060982 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm brand new, 5'5 224 and I would love some buddies on here! Feel free to add me!
  • sarahp4769
    sarahp4769 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • nancycaregiver
    nancycaregiver Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 5' 10" and 51. Started at 260. Down to 195. My goal is 175-180. Add me if you want. I'm here everyday! Good luck!

Edited to correct my age. If I had accidentally put a lower age, I probably would not have changed it!! :tongue:
  • jeffsweightloss
    jeffsweightloss Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me. we are here to support you along the way. we are all here for a reason. you've made a positive decison to change...best of luck reaching your goals.
  • emr0034
    emr0034 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I am here to support you along this journey! :)
  • daisypop5
    Options
    Thanks everyone!! Looking forward to starting my journey with you all :)
  • PhoenixRising11
    PhoenixRising11 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Feel free to also add me if you like. I'm 25 too, about 5'8" and currently at 159lbs wanting to get aim to lose a little more!
  • Hopefiend
    Options
    Hi there - We are the same size with the same goal! Lets be friends!
  • jacinda171
    Options
    Please add me. We have similar stats and I need all the help I can get :smile: