68 pounds lost, since February 2011 and counting!

Options
before (i really hated being on camera, I still do, but I mean it was even worse then)

weight.jpg
weight2.jpg
weight3.jpg
weight4.jpg

after

nojj.jpg
image201210100004-1.jpg
no.jpg
kewioefw_edited-1-1.jpg
STA_2589.jpg

(From August/Sept/Oct)

Sorry for all the photos/lack of good ones. I also blurred out my face because I'm not very attractive and I'm still a bit ashamed of my body. I know I have back rolls and a not so pleasing body, and so forth, but I appreciate all of your success stories, it is so inspiring. I'm only 20 but looking at all of your photos has changed my life, in a short short short period of time. I thank all of you. By the way, last february like I said, I started at 213 (according to my WW) and I am 5'7, I am now 145. I have a ways to go because I still have lots of fat deposits, but I am slowly but surely being comfortable with my body. VERY SLOWLY. Like 1 mph slow, but surely. I think?

This is a new photo as of yesterday,

image201301050001_zps06b2d1d6.jpg

68 lost, and I can't wait to hit more. There are so many hours of my days where I feel down, but I wont let it get to me anymore. i will achieve. Thanks for all the inspiration, and sorry for all the pics again. And also sorry for the back rolls, I have faith that eventually one day they will be no longer.

I feel like I look the same, and the photos show me the clear difference. I still dislike the skin in my back, the largeness of my belly, and certain areas, but I guess it's a matter of feeling the same. But I will get through, and all of us will.
[/quote]

Replies

• cmdoiy
    cmdoiy Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    You've done a really great job! I can totally see the difference! Keep up the good work.
  • craignev
    craignev Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    Wow...you're looking fantastic!
  • Fugeela
    Fugeela Posts: 96
    Options
    You've done a really great job! I can totally see the difference! Keep up the good work.

Thank you so much, I appreciate it. So kind of you. It's been a slow process, but fast at the same time, this is forever so it isn't a rush. :)
  • Fugeela
    Options
    Wow...you're looking fantastic!

So sorry, I edited my post! Lol, I meant 68 pounds lost :), A bit more to go! But thank you so much for the kind words. I hope as I continue to tone up/lose the fat in some areas such as my back, arms, and belly come off with work.
  • lovinmyselfagain
    lovinmyselfagain Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Well done! You look great!
  • miriamwithcats
    miriamwithcats Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful! Be proud of yourself!
  • barbiek999
    barbiek999 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS! You look absolutely fantastic girl! It sure does not look like you have much, if any, more to lose. If you had said you were at goal weight it would have made perfect sense. I understand wanting to get fitter, that's where I'm at too. Thanks so much for posting, you are an inspiration!

(By the way, all the apologies really aren't necessary :) ) You go girl!!!
  • BettyandVeronica
    BettyandVeronica Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Wow you go,thats very inspiring
  • CristyMusicLovr
    CristyMusicLovr Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    You look great!
  • lilylux
    lilylux Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Wow!! Congratulations! You truly look wonderful - look at your tiny tiny waist! Even if you dont' feel any different, you certainly look it. Keep up the good work!

PS I like the outfit with the brown tank and long skirt :)
  • EstiloPanama
    Options
    I'm sorry but if you're a daughter of God, you're attractive ! But I totally get what you're saying. You look great and good job! I love that transformation. Just know you were beautiful before and after, but now you are healthier and stronger. Have a beautiful day !
  • ErikaUH
    ErikaUH Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I think you look great! I hope to be a small as you one of these days. Keep up the good work!
  • fit4lifeUcan2
    fit4lifeUcan2 Posts: 1,458 Member
    Options
    you look fantastic!! I know the feeling about the camera. I look at all of my flaws when I see a photo of myself. Drives me nuts that my eye lids droop, nose is off center since I broke it a few years ago etc etc I'm sure most people don't even notice but I do and it bugs me. I'm sure you'll have no problem reaching your goal weight. Your doing great!
  • Fugeela
    Options
    Well done! You look great!

Thank you so much :D
  • Fugeela
    Options
    You look wonderful! Be proud of yourself!

Thank you love. I am trying very hard! :) As we all are. I wouldn't change it for the world, this whole process. I feel like if I didn't start this journey properly almost two years ago, I wouldn't be where I am today. A lot of good and bad has happened, but I am so grateful. Trying my best to be proud :)
  • Fugeela
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS! You look absolutely fantastic girl! It sure does not look like you have much, if any, more to lose. If you had said you were at goal weight it would have made perfect sense. I understand wanting to get fitter, that's where I'm at too. Thanks so much for posting, you are an inspiration!

(By the way, all the apologies really aren't necessary :) ) You go girl!!!

All my love, thanks for being so kind love! I am inspired by all the replies in here because it feels nice to share amongst people who understand the struggle of being overweight/underweight or not as fit as they want/should be, all sorts of things. You're right about wanting to become more fit, :) I love that word so much more than "skinny" these days. Although depending on the day I will reply with "I'm not skinny!" Haha, I just want to be fit and curvy, :).

I've lately been getting more and more into yoga, as well as lifting (I did very little weights within the whole two years to be quite honest, except for the last few months, and really getting into it more now.) I like that both challenge me, mentally and physically. I love cardio also for the sole purpose of sweating and feeling constant movement. But I must be honest I like running or elliptical style cardio/dancing/you name it. Because I can't be bothered with the squat jumps and mountain climbers and all those things. LOL, well I can, but if I had a choice to choose! :)

More or less, I'm so glad I've inspired you, you are inspiring me by even responding. We all are truly in this together, that's why I love it on here. Thank you so much for replying. :) I did apologize a lot, I didn't want to offend anyone with my back rolls (As silly as it sounds, I was out one day with friends a few years ago and a man said never to wear the shirt I had on again, I was "offending his vision")
  • Fugeela
    Options
    Wow you go,thats very inspiring

:heart: Thank you. I'm glad you find it inspiring. Sometimes I get afraid to post things because I figure my weight loss and fitness journey has gone so slow in comparison to everyone else.. but I feel comfortable sharing with all of you due to the fact that although we have different backgrounds, we're mostly on here for similar reasons.
  • Fugeela
    Options
    You look great!

Thank you love!
  • Fitstephy
    Options
    hot!! also where did you get that pretty pink blouse and the long skirt?
  • Fugeela
    Options
    I'm sorry but if you're a daughter of God, you're attractive ! But I totally get what you're saying. You look great and good job! I love that transformation. Just know you were beautiful before and after, but now you are healthier and stronger. Have a beautiful day !

Bless you, that's very sweet. I am slowly learning this and accepting that beauty is all within, in the end. We're as beautiful as we feel.

I can't wait to see more of your transformation also. :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!