68 pounds lost, since February 2011 and counting!

Options
2»

Replies

• Fugeela
    Fugeela Posts: 96
    Options
    you look fantastic!! I know the feeling about the camera. I look at all of my flaws when I see a photo of myself. Drives me nuts that my eye lids droop, nose is off center since I broke it a few years ago etc etc I'm sure most people don't even notice but I do and it bugs me. I'm sure you'll have no problem reaching your goal weight. Your doing great!

I understand exactly what you mean! Wow, many hugs to you. I'm so glad you understand, but I am more so happy that you are honest with how you feel. I think because we see ourselves in a certain way, and always want the best for ourselves, we make it hard to live in the skin we are in. Always feeling we can improve, in which we can, because nothing is impossible. All my love, and thank you so much beautiful. I hope to see more from you as well.
  • jillakd
    jillakd Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    you are beautiful and inspiring. Your weight loss is amazing. Thank u for the post and pics. Great motivation!!!:
  • Fugeela
    Options
    I think you look great! I hope to be a small as you one of these days. Keep up the good work!

Thank you :D I hope to be healthier one day. You can do it, if I can, I never thought I could to be honest. I've always struggled with my weight, growing up. Poor food choices, and inactivity at a certain point really was detrimental to my health.
  • futureflaka
    futureflaka Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    You look FATASTIC!! I totally understand when you say that you feel the same, because I lost 50 lbs and felt the same. It was a shock everytime I caught a glimpse of myself on a window or mirror. It didn't look like what I thought I looked like in my head. It took about a year for my brain to catch up with my body! Don't discourage. The back rolls will disappear. and you will start to recognize and claim your new body! Enjoy it! It's yours!!! :happy:
  • Fugeela
    Options
    hot!! also where did you get that pretty pink blouse and the long skirt?

Thanks love! Funny enough the night before my 20th birthday I was in Urban Outfitters and they were having a 5 dollar sale! I got them there. I think it was my luck to catch such a nice sale.

Glad you like it. I never pride myself on being very well dressed! I like nice clothing but I'm quite eccentric and weird. LOL. Or just dress like a 50 year old man. I feel like such a young woman in that skirt and top :)
  • cutelatinkiss
    Options
    Congrats on your weight lost. I just start a few days ago. Still trying to find my own pace on how things work on this thing. You look great. I have the same issues as far as how I look on pics and how I feel about myself but take things one day at a time. Small steps lead to bigger outcome in the end. Sending you lots of blessings your way. :bigsmile:
  • Fugeela
    Options
    you are beautiful and inspiring. Your weight loss is amazing. Thank u for the post and pics. Great motivation!!!:

Thank you so much. It means the world to me, honestly. I'm so overwhelmed with joy right now. I don't mean to be all sentimental, though I can't help it it's embedded in my personality, you guys are so caring and genuinely I appreciate that you all are so kind. And encouraging! Only up from here :) Thank you again.
  • Fugeela
    Options
    You look FATASTIC!! I totally understand when you say that you feel the same, because I lost 50 lbs and felt the same. It was a shock everytime I caught a glimpse of myself on a window or mirror. It didn't look like what I thought I looked like in my head. It took about a year for my brain to catch up with my body! Don't discourage. The back rolls will disappear. and you will start to recognize and claim your new body! Enjoy it! It's yours!!! :happy:

Thank you beautiful. I am going to keep going. I'm so glad to have these words of encouragement from everyone. I would've never thought two years ago the scale would even say this number. I could've only hoped. But dreams become reality when you reach for them, right? :) We've all come so far and got so far to go again, so lucky to be on here with all of you sharing. THank you.
  • gr8tweets1
    Options
    Stand up, hold your head high and celebrate! You have made amazing progress and it definitely is showing. It is because of people like you, that I find inspiration. Thank you for sharing.
  • haj0808
    haj0808 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Your the after picture I aspire to be...!Thanks for sharing
  • Fugeela
    Options
    Your the after picture I aspire to be...!Thanks for sharing

Thank you so much beautiful. That's inspiring for me to hear. It meas so much to me that I can inspire someone else on their journey. We're in this together.
  • roiLEI1554
    Options
    you look great! it's very inspiring
    congrats on your awesome weight loss
  • Fugeela
    Options
    you look great! it's very inspiring
    congrats on your awesome weight loss

Thank you very much :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!