No nonsense feedback....

Options
Hi there, I am not exactly new to MFP, but have been MIA for the past few months. I need to get back on the bandwagon and get focused! I am looking for friends who not only want to receive feedback, but those who give it back in return. I will give both positive and 'not so' positive feedback. I love to see people sharing their food diaries to get good ideas from - I share my diary!!

I really enjoy working out, but over the past 5 months, I have gained 15 pounds and my ultimate goal is to look/feel fit and healthy and to gain some ENERGY back!

Hope to gain some friends!

Replies

• 3foldchord
    3foldchord Posts: 2,918 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Feedback that only stroke egos isn't the help we need.
  • mandyschalk
    mandyschalk Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    AGREED!!!
  • emr0034
    emr0034 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I am in as well! Feel free to add me :)
  • DaphneMay81
    Options
    I'm in! Feel free to add me if you like, I'm only on my third day but my diary is open and I also keep a blog.
  • nhughes1864
    nhughes1864 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I left MFP for about 5 months and gained 10 pounds! :( Part of the reason I left was I hardly EVER got feedback on my food log, which I too share. I also blog but not through MFP, it is through blogger, though there is a link to it on my MFP blog. I'm looking for friends who LOVE to give and recieve any type of feed back almost every day. Feel free to friend me if this is you! :)
  • FlabToFabLetsGOOO
    Options
    I too left MFP about 4 months ago. Im back 20 lbs heavier....Need motivation and support as well! Sending a request if you'd like to accept ;)
  • mswize
    mswize Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Sounds good! Motivation can come in many forms!
  • Yesican42
    Options
    Thanks for all your messages and friends requests! I am so excited to continue this journey with people who feel the same way! I have added each of you. You all ROCK ????
  • its all about being social having feedback and to be honest having that outlet of ideas and thoughts
  • Yesican42
    Options
    That is so true!