100 lbs Later (Before and After Pics)

Options

Replies

• amsthegreat
    amsthegreat Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    What an amazing transformation, you must have worked so hard. Did you use a particular plan and did you exercise, what tips can you give?

All the things I've done to get to where I am are posted in the forums here. I linked it in the initial post. But to give a short answer, I've done a lot of walking/running. I started weight training this past August. I've done Pilates, belly dancing, and cardio dance workouts,but my favorite cardio exercise is running.
  • cole_carter
    cole_carter Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Good JOb!!!
  • VP72
    VP72 Posts: 89
    Options
    You look amazing! Well done you. I have just started and need to lose 74lbs & you are truly an inspiration. Good luck with maintaining the new you!
  • sylviatx
    sylviatx Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    ::Giant pats on back!::

You have done some awesome work here, congratulations!!!

Diabetes is my big worry, and the other things that come along with it like kidney failure, neuropathy, blindness (my particular fear since I'm an artist). I'm "walking away" from diabetes and it looks like you are, too!
  • robinrosy
    Options
    You look GREAT, and inspire me!! Thanks for sharing, just starting AGAIN, need to lose 36 pounds
  • harribeau2012
    harribeau2012 Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    wow-really great to see your transformation. it must have been a big commitment, I struggled to get through today and it's only day 4! Now I'm super glad I didn't crash out...by the way you looked like a lovely person at the start, you look really swish now. Will be reading your stuff :D
  • Kellyeee2013
    Options
    wow! your face is beautiful! great job!
  • Gerald_King
    Gerald_King Posts: 2,031 Member
    Options
    Fantastic well done
  • Queen_Adrock
    Queen_Adrock Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Lookin' good! My best friend is an AST, too. Anchors and alligators, right?
  • merapp9
    merapp9 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    You are awesome and inspirational!!! Feel free to add me! I need mote motivation!:)
  • squinz
    squinz Posts: 136
    Options
    Well done. So inspiring x
  • littlewhittles
    littlewhittles Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look amazing! Congrats on your success!
  • LesaDave
    LesaDave Posts: 1,480 Member
    Options
    You are BEAUTIFUL!! Look at you!! And not only did you lose weight, but you lost years! You even look younger.

I really enjoyed the pic of you in your fat pants!! CONGRATS TO YOU!
  • BombolinaM
    BombolinaM Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    Simply amazing!! You look great
  • bornaluckyman
    Options
    An amazing achievement.... Thank u for sharing that.... Inspiration to all,,......
  • Freedomgurl585
    Freedomgurl585 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for sharing. Its stories like yours that keep us fighting! Beautiful and uplifting transformation! Many blessings and great job!
  • energy4life
    Options
    thanks for your inspiration! wow ! Truly wonderful, congratulations with your journey of success and not giving up. :flowerforyou:
  • ljb82
    ljb82 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Wow what a inspiration! Thank you for showing us your sucess!!
  • KatieD060982
    KatieD060982 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Wow, amazing! Thanks so much for sharing!
  • Clemsonmom
    Clemsonmom Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing! Great Job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!