Insanity workout anyone? - Starting today (again)

Options
Yes, I am starting my workout with Insanity again today. did it last year and saw great results. Anyone interested in joining me, or encouraging me?

I will be doing it after work and am excited about it.

:flowerforyou:

Replies

• rgarcia10310
    Options
    Glad you are up for round 2! I just completed round 2 right before Christmas. I am slowing things up a bitand doing Ripped in 30, and then going to try out the Asylum. :)
  • HokeyPokey2
    HokeyPokey2 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I am halfway through my second round of insanity. I am always looking for inspirational/insanity buddies. Feel free to add me. :)
  • roxanapul
    Options
    I'm starting insanity today. I need some encouragement too!
  • LillyLove28
    Options
    Hi... I will be starting insanity on Tuesday! I just activated myfitnesspal(started and never used) and I'm ready to lose the last 20lbs. Let's do this!!!!
  • paitchison
    paitchison Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Just started Insanity today....again :) I could use some motivation to actually finish this time as well!
  • newlife3182
    Options
    I am starting Insanity tomorrow and need friends to keep me motivated. After some stories I'm a bit nervous but encouraged by the results and seeing that people do 2 and 3 rounds! Feel free to add me. Looking forward to everyone's before and after pictures. I am doing measurements tonight and pics then pictures every 2 weeks to see if I see results.
  • Jbeilfuss84
    Jbeilfuss84 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I am starting my 2nd round tomorrow! It's been about 6mo since the last round, and I saw amazing results. I am now recently engaged so it's time to kick it back in high gear! This time my goal is to follow the nutrition guide along with it :)
    Everyone feel free to add me! I can always use the motivation and support!
  • Equiphoria
    Options
    Can someone explain what the insanity workout is?
  • courtne1227
    Options
    I just finished round 1 today and I'm going to start round 2 next week. I had really great results from
    Round 1 but I got SO hungry during the second month that I ate EVERYTHING (mostly unhealthy!). I am going to do it again but follow the nutrition plan and maybe I'll get even better results.
  • Tri557
    Tri557 Posts: 1
    Options
    I'm starting my first round tomorrow, pretty excited about it.

Made a serious lifestyle change 3 1/2 months ago. Complete diet change and started a workout routine at home, down 30lbs and feel great! There was no way I could have done insanity then, but I'm ready now and the doc says I should go for it.