Anyone else needs to lose over 100lbs? Need friends!

Options

Replies

• momtothreebabies
    momtothreebabies Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I'm here with ya!!!! tomorrow is my first day tracking!!!! i am actually going to be blogging about my experience also at www.softmommy.blogspot.com i need to lose about 140 lbs!!!! crazy huh!!!
  • ReginaZaglanis
    Options
    :embarassed: add to your support group, i started in october and felt good, fell off and had to start over and have 70 lbs to lose. we need each other tp make this life change - it feels great getting back on track and its gonna take a year so my name is anew Me 2013 or Regina for real. quit smoking and drinking 15 days ago, finally ready to go to church tommorow for first time in years, only God can do what I have falied to attempt by my strength, I was ready to give up on life but found inspiration through a book called get out of your mind and into your life-its at public library, but so good, its a workbook, found it on online used for 9 bucks, i amamknow if I give it all to him, he will make the path possible.be blessed and continue to love yourself accept my keep me on the path to being responsible to work out my recovery but god will give me the grace to succeed as long as i dont try to avoid my issues and use food to cover my pain. avoidence does not work that is how I GOT SO BIG and lost touch with the great woman God created me to be. ready to be a good friend to anybody who wants me. Regina
  • SarahKhristan
    SarahKhristan Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I'm with you on the same path and would be happy to cheer and support anyone who's willing to do the same for me!
  • Charty88
    Options
    I have been a member on here for a while. I have battled with my weight my whole life. Lost 90lbs one time, but have gained it and more back unfortunately. I am looking for friends who can keep me motivated as well. Feel free to add me. Good luck! You CAN do it!
  • mandyneedtolose
    mandyneedtolose Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I am here looking to lose over a 100 lbs .. About 130 lbs I need to lose. I am almost there. If you are looking for a buddy feel free to add me! :)
  • ReginaZaglanis
    Options
    way to go, great stuff, you can do it!
  • SuperHeroRipped
    Options
    A lot of people here have been there or are there, you came to the right place :D
  • ravenchick
    ravenchick Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    When I first joined, I had 170+ pounds to lose. I'm down to about 55 left. Proof that this site works as long as you're consistent. Good luck to you! :flowerforyou:
  • tanniew78
    tanniew78 Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    I have almost 200 to lose. Friend me if you want to!
  • kelwan8
    Options
    I need and want to lose half my size. 130 lbs. I lost 3 lbs this week, my first week back at it. I'm excited. Feel free to add me. :)
  • mrswaite08
    mrswaite08 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I've got over 100 lbs left to loose.
  • shoecake
    shoecake Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi, I currently weigh 256lbs and I'm trying to get below 200lb for my Vegas wedding which is in April. MFP has really opened my eyes to my eating habits and I've picked up a few interesting tips along the way

It seems such a big hurdle when you are looking at that much weight loss but I keep positive, any loss is a good loss no matter how small, It's great to know that there are friends out there to help you along the way.

Welcome and Good Luck! :-)
  • shelly4113
    shelly4113 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I need to lose over 100 lbs
  • janatleigh
    janatleigh Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I need to lose about 150 pounds. I'll be your friend!
  • mrbeemo
    Options
    Some of you on here amaze me! I want to lose 80-100lbs. I am 42, mother of 4, full-time student, work full-time, advocate for people with mental illness and those who have been bullied. I am a serious over achiever so I am hoping to turn that over "achieveness" to my weight! :wink:
  • edanielle82
    edanielle82 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    This is my first time using MFP. I have been trying to lose 100lbs for the last few years and have unfortunately gained instead of losing :( I'm also a mother of 2 and I really want to set a better example for my kids. Here for you anytime :)
  • lisa101302
    Options
    Wow, so many inspiring stories!!! Another newbie here :) and just started using MFP. Looking for all the support I could get and give so please feel free to add me!!!
  • aNoblewoman66
    aNoblewoman66 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I've raised 2 kids on my own and struggled with 100+ lbs. for most of that time. I've lost and gained over the years to lose the battle each time. I have a new determination now that my kids are gone and I have a new grandbaby. I want to be healthy and active with her as she grows! I'm from Kansas, so the weather is a factor in my exercise and food choices but I'd love to go pound to pound with someone else who struggles with this much extra weight.
  • jaenetty37
    jaenetty37 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I am with you girls. I have been on MFP for at least a year and just cannot seem to kick this weight. I have always been overweight but hoping this is the year for me. I would love to go into battle with you too, I really need someone in my life that has some of the struggles I have. I would actually like to lose 120 lbs. But I am trying to be realistic. I would be up for being a motivator to you as well. Feel free to add me. I am on usually every day, I am a full-time student and also have a grand baby that I need to be healthy for, so I am up for a challenge. Hope to see you on MFP soon!
  • jessica6582
    jessica6582 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'd love to lose 140 but I have to lose at least 110 - 115 to be healthy... anyone on here can feel free to add me!