I need focus and determination!

Options
Hello all! I am trying to get back into a sustainable workout routine in order to drop some weight and feel healthy again. I will be 30 in exactly 6 months from today, so I thought what better day to (re)start than today! I am okay with my diet, eating healthy foods and small portions, it's discipline in excersising that I lack. I don't know why I get into lazy ruts because once I break out of them and actually do yoga and workout I feel SOOO much better, physically and emotionally! So, I joined myfitneespal to track my diet and excersise and perhaps find support. Usually, I am a go-it-alone kinda fitness person but, as I have lost lbs and gained them back multiple times and not gotten anywhere, that approach is obviously not the best for me. Any words of encouragement would be greatly appreciated and I aim to support anyone on here who needs it! Good luck in your fitness endeavors! You all can do it because you ALL deserve it! Namaste :o)

Replies

• jmccorm_88
    jmccorm_88 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Same with me ...everytime I try to lose weight I try to do it on my own like it's this big secret. That's why I am doing this! So ...if you don't log on I will kick u in the butt and if you see ME not logging on I want you to do the same! haha. I had this app before but only used it for like 2 days because it wasn't as cool as it is now. I want to lose 22 lbs to start with! Then hopefully some more. But honestly if I lost even 10 I would be through the roof! Hope everything is going good for you girly and good luck!! I'm sure we BOTH are gonna need it lol :) Miss ya!
  • cangelinab
    cangelinab Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey! I just now saw that you posted this. I haven't been doing to well with staying under my calories or working out lately but its ok I will get back on track. You're kickin' butt with your Insanity though! Way to go! :o) Miss ya too!!