HCG, Anyone starting or experienced weight gain after the di

Options
13»

Replies

• JTick
    JTick Posts: 2,131 Member
    Options
    Because I'm SURE he's not making any money off of it. :noway:
    Ok, I'm gonna go google HCG because I have no idea what y'all are arguing about....

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE ask questions of the HCG users here instead of simply reading a breakdown on someone's blog out there in cyberspace and just writing it off as unsafe.

If you REALLY want the true story on HCG, here is the link to the manuscript written by the founder of the protocol:

http://www.thehcgdiet.com/pdf/pounds-and-inches-by-dr-a-t-w-simeons.pdf
  • LaColombicana
    LaColombicana Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    The problem is that the only way to maintain weight loss is to continue doing what you were doing to lose it. So if you are watching what you're eating and exercising, this is exactly what you must do to maintain it. Therefore, if you restrict yourself to just 500 calories and are on HCG and then start to eat normally and stop the HCG, eventually you will gain it all back. :sad: THINK ABOUT IT! I mean if I started eating whatever I wanted without regard to calories in and out...I will eventually gain weight.

THERE IS NO EASY WAY TO LOSE WEIGHT!
  • catcrazy
    catcrazy Posts: 1,740 Member
    Options
    Dear Posters,

MyFitnessPal strongly recommends that our users follow the calorie guidelines automatically assigned by our site, unless they are under the direct supervision of a doctor. We are currently reviewing the medical literature on the HCG/500 calorie diet and reserve the right to moderate against discussions of this diet at any time in the future.

Thank you all for your concern. We're definitely looking closely at this issue.

CatCrazy
    MyFitnessPal Forum Moderator
This discussion has been closed.