seeking a new home workout routine / videos

Hi,

I work out at home - always in the morning, I get up an hour before the house does and that is my fitness time.

I found the P90X to be a little to hard for me yet, but need suggestions of videos to watch and work out to from home....

the JM ones that I have do not seem to make me sweat enough but the P90 seems a little to hard,,,,, any suggestions on ones that is in between?

I really want to focus on my cardio and shred the weight off. A gym membership is too expensive and won't suit my family lifestyle at the moment with two kids and a career.

Thanks

Replies

• If you like doing Zumba like exercise, on YouTube, there's a great group called ReFit! I love their routines!
  • ValerieMomof2
    ValerieMomof2 Posts: 530 Member
    A lot depends on what you like to do. I personally love Body Combat and highly recommend it. It's a great workout and works full body and if you get the set, there are 2 HIIT ones that incorporate weights and plyometrics.
  • bdamaster60
    bdamaster60 Posts: 595 Member
    youtube > insanehomefatloss

personally i think the blonde girl is stupid but you might enjoy the workouts.
  • jmcreynolds91
    jmcreynolds91 Posts: 777 Member
    I think turbo jam is a good idea. Its fun..its like dancing but you sweat. and you forget your working out. I also just did jillian micheals ripped in 30 and found it was a great workout and ive gotten alot stronger.
  • Janelle173
    Janelle173 Posts: 396 Member
    Insanity i heard it a lot like the end of Jillian Michaels Body Revolution. So, it is intense...and only like 30 mins long. :)
  • AmyRhubarb
    AmyRhubarb Posts: 6,890 Member
    If you've got a smart phone, the Nike Training Club app is free and loaded with a bunch of great workouts - all 15 to 45 minutes long, various levels, and everything from yoga to dumbbells to cardio.
  • mstormth
    mstormth Posts: 119 Member
    this morning I did - JM Body Revolution - loved it. It was intense and 30 minutes long. Next I think I will move to insanity but this one is great!

Thanks!