Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

I'm Shrinking!!

So I was just flipping through the book I record my measurements in. I first measured myself on July 31, 2012. I last measured on Jan 3, 2013. In that time I have lost a total of 46 inches off of my body. That's 3.8 feet. Really puts things in perspective for me!!

Replies

• Fugeela
    Fugeela Posts: 96
    Congrats, i'm so happy for you. Shows you can do anything if you put your mind to it :D
  • FlannelMothman
    FlannelMothman Posts: 193 Member
    Holy crap.

You've lost a little person off you!!
  • tristaj90
    tristaj90 Posts: 330 Member
    I looked at my measurements today too. My first ones are from March 2012 and as of today I have lost a total of 56.8 inches. Gosh it doesn't even seem possible right? CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU!
  • FitzyFitzpatrick
    FitzyFitzpatrick Posts: 188 Member
    You're amazing!

I didn't really measure at the start, and I'm sorry I didn't! I do have one pair of "original" jeans from those heaviest day, and I think I'll wear them next year and dress up like a clown (complete with a hulahoop in my jeans and red suspenders).

You.rock!
  • gerripho
    gerripho Posts: 479 Member
    That's a yard stick plus two-thirds of a ruler! Whoa! Really makes you think!
  • farmwife3815
    farmwife3815 Posts: 326 Member
    I looked at my measurements today too. My first ones are from March 2012 and as of today I have lost a total of 56.8 inches. Gosh it doesn't even seem possible right? CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU!

And to you too!!! Great job!!
  • TropicalFlowerz
    TropicalFlowerz Posts: 1,990 Member
    WOW!!!!! SOOOO HAPPY 4 YOU !!!,WELL DONE(CLAPPING):happy: :laugh: :happy:
  • Guamybear
    Guamybear Posts: 1,061 Member
    that is a huge amount.. good job
  • TriShamelessly
    TriShamelessly Posts: 905 Member
    :happy: EXCELLENT! I bet your smile has grown by the same amount :laugh:
  • AWESOME JOB!!!

KEEP IT UP!!!
  • feefee9
    feefee9 Posts: 12 Member
    Congratulations!!! that is a lot of weight to lose...Good for you:)
  • Great Job! Today is my 2nd day... You have inspired me to take my measurements! I thought about skipping it because I didn't really want to see the numbers... facing the reality is the only way to experience the success! Thank you for sharing : )
  • junkmama1
    junkmama1 Posts: 16 Member
    Great! :)
  • stephanie40403
    stephanie40403 Posts: 98 Member
    it does put things in perspective. I about flipped when I put the inches into feet the other day when i measured myself...
  • AmyBoogie
    AmyBoogie Posts: 91 Member
    Woohoo!!! Way to go!
  • migdalp
    migdalp Posts: 50 Member
    Its happy dance time. Congrats, your an inspiration!
  • nuemmedigg
    nuemmedigg Posts: 220 Member
    You are impressive! What a success.
  • nuemmedigg
    nuemmedigg Posts: 220 Member
    AWESOME JOB!!!

KEEP IT UP!!!

You are impressive as well, 140 lbs!
  • Well done!! It's such an awesome feeling when you see results like that!
    It's definitely inspiring :)
  • Carebear530
    Carebear530 Posts: 49 Member
    Amazing! Keep it up!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!