Fitness start suggestion or Beachbody DVD experience

Options
I've been a BeachBody DVD stalker for years. I've loved all of the "push play" motto's which made me buy the DVD's but I unfortunately never stuck with them. I have a desk job and have been sedentary for a while.

I'm looking to start a routine. I have the Turbo Jam, Slim in 6, Insanity and Power90 (few cd's have walked away somehow) but not sure which ones to really start with for now? Has anyone else done these program to start their workout routine. Would love to read your experience.

And if you haven't started these programs, what fitness routines were successful for you? I am a mom of 3, full time employee and have 100lbs to lose.

Thanks for your time!:smile:

Replies

• hmadrone
    hmadrone Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I had good success with Turbo Jam and even more with Kathy Smith's BeachBody DVDs. My husband and daughters did them with me at first, which was a great motivation.

You do have to stick with it (like anything else). It has to become part of your daily schedule.

That reminds me. I've finished breakfast and should really get to my weight workout....
  • haroon_awan
    haroon_awan Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    Power 90 or P90X will give you the best results if you stick to them <-- my opinion!
  • mangojh2
    mangojh2 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Of the ones you mentioned, my opinion would be if you are just starting out, start with Turbo Jam. That will get you back into working out.
  • ValerieMomof2
    ValerieMomof2 Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    Which one will you enjoy enough to stick with? That's the key right there is to find one you enjoy and don't dread. So preview what you have, give it a try and then choose based on which one you actually enjoyed!
  • ClHiggins35
    ClHiggins35 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I have been doing Turbo Fire for about 7 weeks now. it is fun but can be a little fast at times. If you can stick with her program it does get easier. I love it!!