Found a really old pic of me

Options
13»

Replies

• BenderFitness
    Options
    Congratulations!!!! I hope that you are proud of all of your success. You have proved that you can do anything you put your mind to. :)
  • skipperlk
    Options
    great progress! you are looking great!
  • Gerald_King
    Gerald_King Posts: 2,031 Member
    Options
    Wow great transformation well done :drinker: :drinker: :happy:
  • christy3565
    Options
    Thank you for posting this. I am a tad taller than you and I carry my weight similarly. It's a nice wake up call--because I often suffer some body dysmorphia. Seeing how you look at those weights--is a concrete look at what I look like at those same weights. I was once, roughy 335 pounds. Perhaps more! At that point, I stopped weighing at all. When I started this time I was at 280 and this morning I was 266.8. I am in a "feel good" place when I am around 230--which is typically a size 12/14 for me. (I once got done to about 210). My goal is to be at 215--to be healthier, more slender and maintain my curves:)

I've never been below 240 in my adult life so I'm going to be entering a whole new area soon. Right now I wear anywhere between a 16/18, a long was down from the 30/32 I was in! I don't really have a number in mind, although I'm determined to get under 200. Not far under, but under :happy:
  • lcooke24
    lcooke24 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!! Congratulationss on all your hard work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!