My BIGGEST motivation is back!

Options
Biggest Loser is back on NBC and in the past this as been a HUGE motivator for me. I workout while I watch the show, I eat what they eat (sometimes) and I am always AMAZED by thier successes.

Replies

• rockangel8907
    rockangel8907 Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    Watching right now and crying. Mainly because I know how those kids feel.
  • Aliykat
    Aliykat Posts: 29
    Options
    Ok good so I'm not the only one crying haha
  • merapp9
    merapp9 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I AGREE with you...love the show...I use it as motivation also.:)
  • pixiestick
    pixiestick Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    I hope that this season will get back to capturing the inspiration it used to give off. Last season was so hard to watch.
  • origwvgirl
    origwvgirl Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I hope that this season will get back to capturing the inspiration it used to give off. Last season was so hard to watch.

It's definitely hard to watch...especially these initial workouts with people puking and passing out and Jillan screaming. I stopped watching a few years ago but thought I'd try it again for the kids. I just don't know if I can tolerate Jillian. What happened to positive motivation instead of the shock value of the screaming and drama. I do love to see the transformations and the light that comes alive in each person as they progress. I just wish they'd spend more time on the food and how they structure their plan on the ranch and less on the drama.
  • nhughes1864
    nhughes1864 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I like the later episodes too. I always feel like if these people can do this and go through all this then I can get off my but and work on my ellipitical while I watch the show! I also LOVE that they are having kids on the show. I was overweight as a child and I worry about my son, who is currently 4 almost 5, becoming overweight in the future.