Tall Ladies Unite!

Options
I did a post about a year ago about being tall on MFP. I'm 5'11 and currently 152 lbs. Last time I mentioned being tall I got the opportunity to meet so many other tall women in the MFP community and it was really motivational to have people on my friend's list that were tall like myself!

I know it sounds silly but being taller sometimes makes me feel "bigger" than other people. I'll look at photos of myself next to my short little petite friends and I feel like a giant! Anyone else know what I mean?

If you are tall like me and reaching hard for your goals feel free to add me! <3

Replies

• AngelChini
    AngelChini Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Ahaha we are already friends, but I would like to say that I COMPLETELY understand how you feel. xD
    I am 5'9 and my friends would tell me to bend down a bit to match their height while taking a picture.(x
  • SandersWifey
    Options
    I'm right there with you! I am 5'11!
  • Bobtheangrytomato
    Bobtheangrytomato Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Same! I've dated 2 guys shorter than me, lol. I'm 5'9"
  • shellyamyethan
    shellyamyethan Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I have everyone beat! Im 6'0'' and I know how much it can suck to be so tall. I have trouble finding pants that are long enough as well as long sleeved shirts with sleeves that are long enough after I wash them a few times. I wear a size 11 shoe and if I wore big heels I would look like a drag queen, lol. My boyfriend is shorter than me and Im always slouching around him so I dont feel so tall next to him.