scale

Options
So yesterday I got on the scale and I weighted 360 and I got on the scale this morning and it said I weighted 357 I know there is no way for me to lose 3lbs so it's so annoying. Anyone else have this problem?

Replies

• MsFascinating
    MsFascinating Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    what did you eat yesterday? I've done that before. when i started i was 335 and at first i was dropping the weight like crazy.
  • futuredispatchhottie911
    Options
    I ate a fiber bar and apple sauce for breakfast had chicken cordon bleu au gratin potatoes and chicken stuffed broccoli and au gratin potatoes. For snacks I had 1/4 cup of almonds 2 ounces of unsalted peanuts and a bag of popcorn.
  • masanz1
    masanz1 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    not uncommon at all for people to drop weight like that when they first start, even now I will drop 3-4 for no apparent reason. Many factors including water at play. My first week of dieting I lost 8lbs. Most will say to weigh once a week but I still weigh daily.
  • MadHatR5
    MadHatR5 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    It's probably water weight fluctuation. From day to day, it can go up or down a few pounds. Even though I weight myself every day, I pay more attention to my weekly progress. Last week I lost 0 pounds, but the previous week I lost 3.2. So in 2 weeks I averaged 1.6 pounds a week. By doing it this way, I can see that over the last 10 weeks, I have averaged about 1.8 pounds a week.

If your doing ok watching your daily intake, just remember that if it goes back up tomorrow don't despare, it's probably just water weight.