Need some motivation?!?! =D (super duper happy face!)

Options
Hey MFPers! I'm new (well, sort of lol!) to MFP and would love to make some positive friends to motivate and be motivated! I am a ridiculously happy and positive and have just come to a point in my life that I am ready to be that way on the outward self too! My goal is to lose about 50 lbs (more interested in losing inches and toning though!) with lifestyle (diet) changes and starting Power 90. I'm 30, a nurse, married to an amazing man and we have a fantastically fun 6 year old. Who's ready for 2013 to be the best year ever!? Add me and I promise to be your biggest fan :)

Replies

• cleophora
    Options
    I'm ready to make a change too. This time, it's for me. :) I hope you reach all your goals. I'll try to help if I can, Maybe bounce a few ideas around.
  • c8lynn26
    c8lynn26 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Maria,

You are so adorable!

Let's do this!
  • ktownchik2005
    ktownchik2005 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Wow, I feel more motivated just reading that:)
  • romeogig
    Options
    After losing and gaining the same 40-50 lbs over the past couple years, I am finding it very frustrating to know where to start this time. Between atikins, dukan and all the other plans, I'm now terrified of carbs, yet tend to be derailed by massive carb binges over and over again. Any tips on how to get started or what really is helpful for not just weight loss, but what will really help to keep weight off for good. Any thoughts would be appreciated.
  • lewcompton
    lewcompton Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    Anyone that wants to add me can... My food diary is open to friends and I offer lots of advice and feedback and welcome the same... I've dropped 117 pounds in six months and have about 95 to go... Plan on being on here forever. Its nice to be able to catch my three year old now and it won't be long until I can run down my thirteen year old again... My wife is happy that she has the man she married back and I love that the only aches and pains that I have are there for a reason and not just a result of the weight being tough on my joints.