Le Boot Camp

Options
Has anyone tried Le Boot Camp? How long do you have to do it? The reviews I found online said good things, but were not descriptive, so I'm wary. In this month's Klutch box I will be getting a coupon or free month or something. I like trying new things so I would like to use the coupon, but I don't want to start it if I have to stay on it forever or risk gaining weight back.
Thanks!
Serena

Replies

• isabellaconord
    Options
    Yes I am a big fan actually. It is not a restrictve diet per se but more a healthy lifestyle where you lose weight without really feeling it. actually a lot of people I have exchanged with said they thought they were eating too much and could not understand how they could lose weight this way..I must admit me too at first i could not understand (coming from the crazy diets I had done before) how this could work . but the lady behind this diet is a former overweight person sho she understand our needs. hope this will work for you! I am here to share my expericne if it canhelp u! what's klutch box? do you have to pay for it?
    anyway I lost 40 lbs on lebootcamp and never regained anything :D you an find tons of facebook group on this program and they also have a facebook fan page.
    HTH :)
  • serenapitala
    serenapitala Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    Ooo nice to know about the Facebook page. How long have you paid for the program? Did you stop paying for it at some point and go it alone or are you still doing the online thing? Thanks for the response!
  • serenapitala
    serenapitala Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    KlutchClub is a subscription box for fitness stuff. It's 16-18 $ a month depending on how long you buy. I got a 12 month subscription for xmas. I love it. You get a huge variety of things. Some small sizes, but lots of full sizes. Then you also get workout dvds or online memberships in every box. For example, January has le boot camp, a turbofire dvd, a weight loss hypnosis thing, chocolates, veggie chips, rescue remedy gum, apetite suppresant chews, and other stuff. Every month has a theme. January's is keeping the weight off. December was new years resolutions and had weight loss stuff, all natural things, eco friendly things and other things fitting different resolutions. Every month is at least fifty dollars worth of stuff. On their website you can look at past boxes. I like it because I don't know a lot about which workouts/healthy snacks I like yet so it's nice to try a bunch of things. Some of it you'll love, some not so much, but it's a cheaper way to try out things that other people like.
  • mkaouthar
    mkaouthar Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Anyone following Lebootcamp?